Percy x Reader

Hey guysss!Well,this one's gonna be from Percy's P.O.V.I got this idea when my friend was ranting about his girlfriend's friends to me.XD

~~~~~PERCY'S P.O.V:

So, this is me. Sitting on my couch and watching TV.  And there's my girlfriend, Y/N. And God, she's perfect. With that beautiful H/C hair and her glowing E/C eyes. And that smile that makes me feel so... warm inside. She's smart, she's hilarious, and she's kind and caring. What did I even do to deserve her?

Now, only thing that's bad about Y/N, are her friends. They're dam annoying. But I guess I have to live and put up with them, right?

These are Y/N's friends:

1)The over-protective one:(Well,Percy will be talking about random incidents that happened in the past)

 This is Annabeth we're talking about. She get's so overprotective of Y/N. Y/N's phone buzzed indicating that she's got a message.

"It's Anna." she said and I groaned.

"Don't worry,I'll text her later" Y/N said and I tried to kiss her. Suddenly,the door burst open.

"Why didn't you reply Y/N?" Annabeth asked,looking concerned.

"GODSDAM IT!WHAT THE HADES?" I screeched and jumped away from Y/N, which resulted in me falling from the couch.

"Don't worry Anna,I was just hanging out with Perce"Y/N said.

"Please tell me you both are using protection" 

"W-what?!"

2)The guy friend:

Y/N and Leo sat there while clutching each other's face.

"Oh my gods!!! FAST AND FURIOUS!! AHHHHHHH!!"Leo and Y/N screamed in sync.

They both with me sat there while fangirling/boying.Guess who was the awkward third wheel?

3)The Gay BFF:

Y/N was encouraging Nico to go and talk to Will. She was trying to calm him down by giving him her gorgeous smile. How long had it been since she gave ME that smile?!?!

Nico may be gay but that doesn't mean that I can't get jealous.

Okay fine,Nico is kinda cool.He is one of the most decent friends of Y/N. I gotta give that to him.

4)The annoying one(s):

Connor and Travis can be very annoying. They randomly pop out of nowhere and ask Y/N if she wanted to prank the campers with them. And every time, they completely ignore me. 

And if she denies, they start telling her about their recent prank.

"Do you want to prank, Y/N? We need our partner in crime" Connor and Travis said in sync.

"I'm really sorry, I promised Percy that I'll watch Finding Nemo with him. Maybe next time"Y/N smiled apologetically after looking at my annoyed facial expression.

"Oh it's okay. By the way do you know what we did to Nico's cabin? BLAH BLAH BLAH" They both started ranting.

'GODS!! " I just screamed inside my head.

5)The one who wants (insert your ship name) babies:

Yeah, you got that right. Piper. She somehow becomes a photo ninja and clicks photos of Y/N and me kissing and sets it as our phone wallpaper. I personally find it stalkerish and creepy. I'm pretty sure all of you would too.

Piper is actually pretty cool. She's not THAT much of a fangirl. Bt she seemingly can't control herself when it comes to (shipname)

Whenever she sees us together, she screams,"I WANT (SHIP NAME) BABIES!!"

I wonder if she's ever heard of 'privacy'.

Can you hear someone screaming in the distance about (ship name)? I'll bet 200 bucks that it's Piper.

Oh look, it's her. (Thank gods I don't have to lose my 200 bucks)

6)The one who takes everything offensively:

Jason Grace. He is indeed very serious. Loosen up, dude!

"I believe I can fly!!" I screamed next to Jason's ears, trying to make a conversation. Yeah, a nice way to start a conversation, right? But Jason didn't think so.

I thought it would be funny. Jason looked offended.

"But I CAN fly! It's not my mistake that Zeus/Jupiter is my dad" Jason said. Y/N glared at me.

"Sorry man" I apologized, partially because I felt guilty and partially because otherwise, I'd have to sleep on the couch that night.

7)And finally,the one who murders your teddies:

Why is Y/N even friends with Octavian? That dude is so creepy. He always carries a teddy who is eyeless and half torn. That teddy gives me nightmares, I swear.

And he once killed my pet pillow panda. I miss you,Nemo! (Yeah,I named my panda Nemo, got any problem buddy, do ya, do ya??? #ReferenceDoneRight)

What is so interesting about killing teddies? I never knew Y/N had such a murderous side.I better be careful with her.

~~~~CURRENTLY~~~~

I really find all these guys annoying. But I gotta learn to put up with them. After all, Y/N is worth so much.I'd never lose her for such a silly reason.

"I Love you." I said.

"I Love you too." Y/N responded. Suddenly her phone buzzed with a message. It was Hazel.

"Hey Y/N! I went Bar OLYMPUS with the squad and now they're all are so high on alcohol. Could you come pick us up? Pleaseeee? Thanks."

"OMG AND COME FAST! NICO IS STARTING TO STRIP AND LEO IS THROWING MONEY AT HIM!"

"C'mon Perce, let's go and rescue our drunk friends" Y/N said.

In the end, it's all worth it.