Jason x Reader x Percy (2-FINAL)

There you go!I finally came up with an idea for a part 2 with a little help from my awesome reader,@xXTeenW0lfXx178.Thanks a lot!! :)

OH AND THERE WILL BE NO PART 3.SO PLEASE DON'T REQUEST A PART 3.

It's been a few weeks since the prom and Jason and Percy completely stopped talking to you.You thought that Jason liked you and Percy was still your friend. Apparently,you were wrong. But little did you know that they were avoiding you because both of them had a really huge crush on you and they would get nervous when they were around you. You too used to have a crush of them but you realized that it was just a puppy crush and not true love. Now you had a boyfriend,whom you loved with all your heart.

Percy's P.O.V:

I saw Y/N sitting all by herself in the lunch. I immediately felt guilty.Oh how badly I wanted to talk to her.Out of the corner of my eye,I saw Jason walking towards me.It's not like I hate Jason.He's like my bro after all.People 'BROtp' us.I have no idea what it means though....

"Gods!Percy!Help me!I so want to confess to Y/N but I get all nervous around her"Jason said.

I glared at him."No,You can't like her!"I said.

"Why?"he asked,looking confused.

"Because I like her too"I answered honestly and I could say he was taken aback by my sudden confession.

"May the best man win.We both will go and confess to Y/N.Let's see who she picks.Deal?"Jason suggested,looking determined to win her.I gave him a confident smirk.

"Deal"

We both started walking towards Y/N,but before we could reach her,Leo,our other friend, sat next to her.

~YOUR P.O.V~

"Whassup Y/N?"Leo,your boyfriend asked.

"Nothing much.Just feeling a bit down...."you trailed off.

"You know I love you,right?"he asked.

"Yes!I love you too!"you replied.

Leo slowly wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed you.You squeaked and blushed at the sudden contact.Out of the corner of your eyes,you saw Jason and Percy looking at you both,shocked.Finally,you broke the kiss.

"Hey guys!Glad to know you guys didn't forget me"you fake glared at them.They looked guilty.

"Work pressure.Sorry!"they apologized.Leo looked at you and pouted.You promised to spend the whole recess with him.

"Hey guys!Sorry,gotta go.I promised to spend the recess with my boyfriend Leo"you said and Leo kissed your cheek."Bye bye!"you said and stood up.

"Bye bye!"they said in sync and you walked away.But little did you know about the heartbroken glances sent your way by Percy and Jason.

"Aww man!We should have confessed sooner"Percy said and Jason nodded in agreement.