Will Solace x Reader

You woke up in the infirmary.Suddenly,the previous day's events flood into your mind.You were playing capture the flag and a rebel camper wounded you pretty badly.He did not follow the rules(you're not supposed to kill anyone in the game).

"Ah y/n!Finally you're awake!!How are you feeling?"Will,your bestie and secret crush asked.

"I am feeling as if someone hit me with mjolnir"you said making him laugh.You both were a big fan of Marvel.

"Don't worry.You just need to take rest"he said and you pouted.

"I promised Leo that I will play Clash of Clans with him today.Can I leave?pretty please?"You asked.You saw a hint of jealousy flash in Will's eyes.'Does he like me back'you thought but decided against it.'You can't push your luck,y/n.He probably likes Clarisse or someone else'you thought with a heavy heart.

"Did you hear what I said?"Will asked.

"Uh...no!I'm sorry I zoned out!!"You replied.He sighed.

"I was saying that you can't leave before tomorrow lest your condition will become worse.Now sleep"he commanded.

"Can you sing for me?You sing really well!please?"you asked with puppy eyes.You knew he couldn't resist them.He blushed at the compliment.

"Uhhh fine!Which song?"he asked.

"y/f/s"you replied immidiately.(y/f/s is your fav. song)

He started singing.His voice was so amazing and angelic.Of course,he was a son of Apollo,god of music.Suddenly he started speaking.

"I know you're asleep.I wish I had the guts to tell you when you were awake.I really love you.Not like a brother or friend,more than that.You are so pretty,smart,kind and amazing.But I know you love Leo.Who wouldn't love him?He is so hot,handsome,funny and helpful."he finished with a sigh.Little did he know that you were still wide awake.You suddenly burst out laughing.

"Wait-You were awake all this time?"he asked looking shocked.

"Aww!That was so sweet,Will.And I like Leo as a friend.I love you,not him.You are my Prince Charming"You said and he blushed.

"So,Will you go out with me?"he asked and you giggled.

"Asking yourself out,eh?"you said.

"Hey!It's not my fault that my name is Will!"he fake-glared at you.

"To answer your question,Yes,I would love to go out with you"you smiled.

~Extras~

"Finally!My son has grown up!"Apollo wiped his fake tears of happiness and hugged y/g/p.

"Hey!Stay away from me!"Your mom/dad scolded him."Our children are going out,not us"

"Hey!Maybe we can go out too!"Apollo flashed y/g/p a charming smile.

"Get lost!You idiot!Stay away from me"Y/g/p shouted and chased Apollo while trying to zap him with their powers.

"I'M SORRY!I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!"Apollo screeched,trying to hide from your mom/dad.