Nico x Reader

WARNING:Emotional content!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Today was the big day.He was finally going to propose to her(you).He held the ring in his hand.Percy flashed him a sympathetic smile.He opened his cabin door and walked towards her.

"Y/n!You are so beautiful! really love you and I always will!

Remember the first time we met?I accidentally spilt coffee on your clothes and you called me a Pervert!Then,obviously you apologized after realizing it was just a mistake.I used to be so dam clumsy!

And do you remember the time I asked you out?I was a stuttering mess and instead of me,you ended up asking me out!

Remember all the Friday nights we used to spend watching movies!Oh how we used to argue about Marvel and DC.

And your pathetic puns which never failed to make me giggle!

And when we used to steal the PS3 from Hermes cabin and play Call Of Duty or Mario Kart?Nobody even suspected us.

And when you made me hear to K-POP songs for the first time?Gods! I'm addicted now!!!

Oh and do you remember the sleepless nights when we used to cuddle and watch the stars?We were once literally skewered to death by the chicken ladies a.k.a the cleaning harpies.

Gosh! There are so many good memories with you!!!

I literally memorized this speech in front of the mirror!  

I really love you a lot.I promise to be with you forever.I promise not to shout at you or get angry at you.I promise to always keep you happy!I would always go beyond what you need and cherish every moment with you!I never imagined proposing you in such a way as you deserve much better!
So,Here I am,asking to be your husband.Will you be my wife?"he finished with tears dripping down his eyes

She said nothing.But then again,gravestones don't speak.

A/N:Sorry for the feels attack and bringing in cruel twists like Uncle Rick..........

LOL I feel like an evil mastermind after reading your comments >:)

Luv you guys too <3