Werewolf!Nico x Reader

Requested by @kimmykimmy1234.Sorry for the delay.AND GUYS!I FOUND OCTAVIAN !!You'll find him(her)in this video(Bad Blood) at about 2:00 minutes!! ;) and Nico will be a bit(okay a lot )ooc in this one.He'll smile a lot.

le story:-

It was almost dusk.You tightly gripped onto your backpack with one hand,and the backpack carried all the necessary items for monster hunting.You were holding a werewolf detector in another hand,which was currently switched off.Yes,you,Y/N l/n,were a werewolf hunter.

"Hi!"a really creepy voice suddenly said from beside you.You got startled and went into 'defense mode'.The person raised up his hands in defeat and smiled.

"I mean no harm!"he said.

You sighed with relief and smiled at him.Dang!He looked dam hot.Black hair and chocolate brown eyes into which you could easily get lost.A perfect smile and a tall body.He looked perfect.You sighed dreamily.

"So are you gonna tell me your name or not?"he asked.You blushed.

"Sorry,I zoned out.Anyways I'm Y/N l/n"you stated and he grinned.

"I'm Nico Di Angelo.But please don't call me Neeks!"he said and you both laughed.

"But seriously,I hate that nickname!"he sighed.

Suddenly,you realized it was already dark and you decided to switch on your detector.Suddenly,It started bleeping very loudly,indicating that there was a werewolf within the distance of 5 feet.You noticed that Nico's face darkened.But he immediately smiled.You just shook it off and thought that it was just your imagination.

"Gods!You need to go!"you told Nico.

"Why?" he asked

"Nothing!I'll tell you some other time!" 

"You're a werewolf hunter,aren't you?"he asked,making you feel shocked.No one but a werewolf knows that Werewolf hunters still exist."Yes darling!I'm a werewolf!"he continued.

You immediately took out silver spoons from your bag and started smacking him with it.

"Oh my gods!Jut stop already!Silver doesn't affect werewolves until they are in their wolf form"he groaned.

"Oh!But you will kill me!"you pointed out.

"No!As I said earlier,I mean no harm!And how can I hurt my mate?"he smirked.

"What?!?!"you shouted.

"Yes darling!And we will meet again"he said and within a flash of eye,he disappeared(like flash!!)

Unknowingly,you smiled.Not everyone is destined to be with such a perfect guy!