Nico x Baby!Reader

Hehehehe!Another one.....

It was New Year's eve.Your house was filled with guests from everywhere.But you were currently sitting on your father's (Nico) lap in the bedroom.You yawned.

"Sleepy,eh?"Nico asked and you answered with another yawn.

"You are so dam cuteeee!"Nico squealed and you glared.

"Fine,I'll let you sleep!"he said and you smiled in victory.

"Papa?" you asked.

"What is it,darling?"he asked.

"Bahahababaa?"you spoke in gibberish.But Nico somehow seemed to understand what you asked.

"A lot of people are here because it's New Year's Eve,darling!"he said and you giggled.You yawned again.

"Now sleep,y/n.You need your sleep.Otherwise,you'll be all cranky tomorrow!"Nico said softly and you closed your eyes and tried to sleep.Within seconds you were snoring cutely. Nico looked at his watch.It showed 11:59 p.m.

"Happy New Year y/n.It's your first New Year!"Nico softly kissed your forehead and you smiled in your sleep.

Suddenly,the door burst open.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR NICO AND Y/N!!!!!"Leo and Percy screamed as loud as possible before Nico could warn them that you had slept. Nico glared at them.

"WAAAAAAAAH!"You screamed and cried.

"Very good!Now both of you woke her up"Nico sarcastically said and glared at them.

"Sorry y/n and Nico!"They apologized profusely.

"NOW GET THE HADES OUT OF HERE SO SHE COULD SLEEP AGAIN!"Nico shouted.They closed the door slowly and went away.You smiled at Nico.

"Babawa haaba dada!"You said happily.

"Happy New Year to you too y/n!"Nico smiled and you yawned adorably.