Luke x Reader

Next is the last part guys! :'( So I hereby close the requests.
Anyways, this was requested by @-flowercrxwns. Hope you enjoy it!! :)

~~~

"Y/N, Don't do it!!Let me read" Luke shouted, an angry scowl on his face.You just giggles at his reaction, a radiant smile spreading across your beautiful face.

"It's not funny," Luke grumbled,as he continued to swat his hands and book in annoyance. You tried to stifle your laughter but failed miserably.

"Lukewarm, they're just bubbles," You chirped cheerfully.

"Don't call me that!" Luke snapped with a glare.

You continued to blow bubbles as you both sat in the strawberry fields.The gentle breeze  carried the bubbles in Luke's direction,causing him to get annoyed.

"Stop it!" Luke protested, but quickly found that opening his mouth was a huge mistake; a few bubbles hit him on the mouth, with a few landing inside, making him wipe his lips frantically.

"Gods, Y/N, now look what you've done!" he complained,looking clearly irritated.

"Aw, Lukey, I'm so sorry!" You apologized.

"No" Luke said. "It's not working".

"Then this will," You whispered with a grin, and came in face to face with Luke. 

"Pweaseee!" You said cutely while doing you (in)famous puppy-eyes.

"That doesn't work on me" Luke said confidently. You just gave him a sly smile.

"Okay fine! You win!" Luke said and you did a fist pump.

"Am I forgiven now?" you asked playfully, titling your head to the side slightly. 

"Not quite, you're going to have to try a little harder than that," he answered, leaning in for a kiss.

Extended ending!

"Y/N, give me the bubbles," Luke demanded, holding out his hand.

"Why?" you asked cautiously.

"Just give it to me," he insisted impatiently. "Don't you trust me?"

"I know you're just going to throw it away!" you said accusingly.

"DAMMIT!"