Apollo x Sister!Goddess!Reader

You were reading a mortal book called Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Suddenly the doorbell rang and your half-brother Apollo came inside without waiting for a reply.

"Why did you even ring the bell if you weren't going to wait for me to open the door?" you face-palmed. He grinned.

"That's because I'm awesome!" he said.

"So what brings you to my humble abode?" you asked him while your maid came to inform you that your jacuzzi was getting too warm. The irony.

"Oh yeah, right. Are you going to go to the party at Mt Olympus today?" he asked 

"huh?what party?" you asked, feeling confused.

"The one where I'll be performing '20 awesome things about me'(Greek Heroes!!). You didn't get the invitation yet? Hermes must be on his way!" He said and the doorbell rang on the cue. Your brother opened the door

"Yo Y/N! You look beautiful! And hey Apollo" Hermes said flashing you a handsome smile.

"Hey! Don't you dare come anywhere near my sister or I'll run my sun chariot over you" Apollo threatened while glaring daggers at him. Hermes shuddered under his glare.

"Yes boss!" he squeaked and you couldn't help but giggle.

"State your business!" Apollo demanded.

"Oh yeah. Here! This is an invitation for the party at Mt Olympus tonight! You must come!" He said while handing over a beautifully decorated invitation card to you.

"Thank you!" you said and Hermes nodded.

"I must be going. A lot more invitations to hand over" he said and flew out of your window.

"Hey I must be going too! I gotta prepare my vocal chords for my show. Bai bai!!" Apollo said and zoomed away with his cherry red Maserati.

~at the party~

You were wearing a beautiful f/c dress. You looked gorgeous. It was a pity that Artemis couldn't come. Well, you didn't want to come either because you weren't exactly a party person. But you couldn't resist Apollo's puppy dog.

"Hey guys!"You said waving to other gods and goddesses.

"Hey Y/N. You look really cute"Hera and Aphrodite squealed.

"Good evening Y/N" Athena said.

"Hello daughter!I'm proud of you" Zeus said. 'Alright, nice thing to hear from him' you thought to yourself. Hades and Poseidon high-fived you.

"Hey!" Hermes said and winked and Apollo suddenly came out of nowhere and Hermes turned white.

"Hey bro!" You said and he grinned.

"Hi Y/N! So who's ready for my performance?" He asked everyone while climbing up the stage and every single person let out a groan. Finally after one hour of torture, Apollo finished with his performance and everyone clapped and cheered,well,out of relief, to be honest.

Everything was going well till they started to drink. The party became wild. Aphrodite got drunk and put spiders on Athena's hair.

Zeus was dancing to the song 'Eye of the tiger'with Hades and Poseidon on top of the dinner table. Dionysus was screaming 'party time' while running around. 

Chaos was causing chaos.

Hephaestus and Ares were bickering and Hermes, Apollo and you were pranking everyone. You guys stole Zeus phone and took a photo of the 'big 3' dancing on top of the table and set it as his wallpaper.

"Hey sis! Lets take a selfie first!" Apollo said and you both made funny poses and clicked a pic. It looked awesome. You both had your tongues out while Athena was chasing Aphrodite around the room with the master bolt in the background and Hera telling her to stop.

~Next day~

Apollo and you were telling Artemis about the party while suddenly the thunder boomed.

"HERMES,APOLLO AND Y/N!!!! WHY DID YOU CHANGE MY WALLPAPER!!AND I'M PRETTY SURE I WASN'T DANCING LIKE THIS!!!!" Zeus screamed while the skies thundered and both of you laughed while Artemis was giving you both a disapproving look.