Leo x Reader

You were sitting in your cabin when Percy came and handed you an envelope and winked.Then he left.

You were beyond confused.You slowly opened the envelope and 2 sheets of paper fall out.

"This is a treasure hunt game.The other sheet contains the first clue and one word.It will lead you to the next clue and so on. May the odds be ever in your favor.
~From me"

"Did this person just quote Hunger games?"you thought out loud.You read the second sheet.

"Word:Will
Next clue:I'm a barbie girl,In the barbie world"

'Hmmm....'you thought. "Is it the Aphrodite cabin?" you asked yourself and went there.

Piper handed you another sheet of paper and squealed and hugged you.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?" you asked her. She replied with a 'shhh'.You opened the other clue.

"Word: You
Next clue: HULK SMASHHHH!"

"Hulk Smash?" you asked and Piper shrugged in response.

"Smash....Smash.....fist?....OHHHH ZEUS FIST!"You shouted gleefully and ran towards Zeus fist.

"Good luck!" Piper screamed behind you.

You reached Zeus' Fist and saw a piece of paper lying nearby.

"Word: Go Out
Next clue: Fruits"

"Secret admirer?" you asked yourself. You then started thinking about the clue.

"Fruits,eh?Strawberry fields maybe?"you walked towards strawberry fields.Your heart was thumping very fast.

You saw Leo standing in the midst of the fields.

'Is he my secret admirer? No.Maybe he has the next clue or something' you thought. You decided that your crush asking you out is pretty much impossible.

"Here" Leo handed you another piece of paper.He looked really nervous.

"Word:With me?
Next clue: Look in front of you"

You looked up and saw Leo smiling at you nervously while blushing.You were shocked,in a good way,of course.

"So will you?" he asked,his eyes glinting hopefully.

"YES!" You shouted and he sighed in relief.

"I promise you won't regret this" he said and hugged you.

~~~Meanwhile in a bush near you~~~~

"Awwhhh!!So cute!" Will smiled while handing Nico the binoculars.

"Ugghh!Did we have to hide in a bush?" Nico grunted while taking out a few leaves from his hair.

"Yeah.There's nowhere else to hide"Will said.

You and Leo heard some noise from the nearby bush.You both saw Nico and Will quarreling.

"You guys fight like a married couple" Leo remarked while you held in your laugh.

"I'm the husband then" Will gushed and Nico face-palmed while blushing.

"SH-SHUT UP! DON'T LAUGH,YOU GUYS!"