Percy x Reader

A/n:Hey guys!Something's wrong with me...I was chanting 'Ereri is love,ereri is life' yesterday night till I fell asleep.And then I had a dream where some random guys dressed in black captured me and put me in prison because I fangirled too much.I'm weird.I know........

Anyways,I was thinking about finishing this book after a few more chapters/parts.........What do you guys say?

~~~~~Le story~~~~~

Percy frantically burst through the doors of the airport,seagreen eyes skimming through the crowd of people about to board their flights. He shoved everyone out of the way to find you.

'I've got to find her!' he thought as he ran to the nearest person dressed in a uniform. "Excuse me, where's the gate for flight 283 to London?" he asked while panting heavily.

The man had raven hair and dark brown eyes."Why should I tell you,Jackson?"

"GODSDAM IT TELL ME!!! I NEED TO ASK MY GIRLFRIEND SOMETHING IMPORTANT,YOU JERK!"

"OKAY OKAY IT'S TO THE LEFT OVER THERE," the guy replied, pointing to a flight of stairs leading up to the gates.

"THANKS MAN" Percy called over his shoulder as he ran away.

Percy pushed people out of his way as he scurried to the staircase, and he skipped steps like a badass as he cautiously held onto the rail. 

Finally as he reached flight 283, he looked around to the passengers ready to board the plane. Then, he saw you. You stood with ticket in hand, about to board go inside the tunnel that lead to the large plane, and luggage in your other hand. "Y/N!" he called out, running forward.  

"Percy?"You asked,looking shocked.

"Y/N,listen to me.I gotta ask you something really important"Percy said and your eyes glittered in hope.

Then he asked you dramatically:

"What's the Netflix password?"

 Your face showed disappointment. "Wh-what?"  

"The netflix password!I need some Netflix while you're gone for a week......"Percy said.

You sighed in disappointment."seaweedbrain"You said.

"All lowercase,right?"He asked and you nodded.

"And no symbols,right?"you nodded once again.

"Got it!Thanks!"he said and walked away as if nothing happened.

Nico stood in a corner,shaking his head in disapproval.He had only one thought in mind.

'Why the Hades couldn't he have just called her?'