Luke x Reader

Requested by @XQueenPenguinX .Hope you like it!and watch the video on top!It's hilarious!!It's from the movie 'Son of the Mask'

You had found the secret candy stash Luke hid from you, and whenever you eat candy, you go cuckoo... But you needed candies badly.It's a part of your life!
The candy stash was pretty huge, as if he hid all of your favorite candy in there(he must have).

"HAHAHAAH! YES!" you laughed and held the big box of candy in your hands.
This was going to be good...

-an hour later-
"(Y/N)! I'm ho---... Oh... My... God..." Luke's jaw dropped as he saw candy wrappers scattered all over the floor.

"(Y/N)!!!" Luke yelled.

"HEHEHEHEHE!" you giggled and ran around the house, you couldn't help yourself but to get hyper.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)! You better stop right now!" Luke yelled at you, you ignored of course.

"PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS WITH  MY LITTLE PONIES!" you sang loudly and bounced around like crazy.

"(Y/N), you better pick up all these wrappers!"

"Guess what?!NO!" you laughed in his face, and then ran around in circles.

"How much candy did you eat?"he asked,getting annoyed by your childish behaviour.

"OVER 10,00,000!!!" you shouted!
Luke sighed. He made his way to the kitchen, seeing the box that he hid the candy in, completely empty.

"Oh my Gods..." Luke face palmed and kicked the empty box towards the trash can.

"THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!LETS HAVE SOME PASTAAAAA!I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN THE BARBIE WOR-L-L-L-D" you jumped onto the couch, and tried to do a parkour from it, but you hit the floor with a thud!

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?" he ran out of the kitchen to see you lying on the floor.

"..." 

"(Y/N)?" Luke stared at you with concern.You quickly jumped up and pushed him onto the floor.

"MOVE OUTTA MY WAY!" you hopped over his body, and resumed your party and he sighed while lying on the floor.

"OH LUKEY-POOKEY!You know what?I just saws a video in which Zeus was singing pathetically!I dunno where Apollo got his powers from.But I'm sure that he didn't get it from his dad!!"you screamed and heard booming of a thunder and a flash of lightening!Luke mentally screamed in agony when he realized that you maze Zeus angry.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE,THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!" you sang loudly.

"Oh gods!Anything but One Direction!" Luke covered his ears and shut his eyes tightly.  

It was going to be a while until you calmed down.