Leo Valdez x Reader

Hey,sorry for the random stuff coming up.Well,this one was requested by @LilianaPlayz.I changed the plot a little.Sorry.

WARNING:MURDER ALERT!Well,don't like,don't read.But I promise that the next one's gonna be funny.You can skip this if you want.......the end is not very dark though....hint hint...

Your pov.

'OH MY GOSH!WHAT HAVE I DONE?'you were mentally screaming.You were freaking out so badly.You didn't know what overtook(you think it was jealousy.After all Calypso was Leo's ex) you but you had hit Calypso with a freaking Baseball bat.And she isn't breathing.

"I'm home!"Leo called and your room door opened.

"Oh my gods,what is this y/n?"Leo asked and you immediately started sobbing.He came and hugged you

"I'm so sorry Leo!I didn't know what I was doing"you cried onto his chest.

"Shhh!Calm down and tell me what happened!"he said.

"I-I think-that I kill-killed Calypso!"you said in between sobs.To your relief,he asks no more questions.

"Will you please help me out of this situation?"you cried even more and he sighed.

"Okay fine.Only because I love you!"he said.

"Lets wrap the body in a white blanket"he said and you nodded and brought a blanked.Both of you slowly wrapped her with it.Then you heard someone's muffled cries.'Omg!What if someone's inside the house?!"you panicked.Then you realized that it was coming from inside the wrapped blanket.You both slowly unwrapped Calypso and the hit Leo in the eye with her fist accidentally while squirming out.

"You are alive!Yay!I'm so sorry Calypso!!"you cried while hugging her in joy.

"Why did you wrap me in a blanket y/n?and what happened?and why am I at your house"she asked looking confused.

That is exactly when you realized that she doesn't remember the incidents which had been happening from a few weeks(Basically she doesn't remember the stuff which happened between a few weeks ago and now.Forgive me for my poor description) .Both you and Leo sighed with relief.

~After few weeks~

Leo did not tell anyone and the secret was safe with you both.Everyone was happy!Case closed!End of story!

Well I'm sorry if I hurt somebody sentimentally or emotionally and I'm sorry of you didn't like it.I've always hated Calypso(she stole our Leo!JK) but my biggest NOtp is Caleo(I just can't ship them.I dunno why) But yay!She didn't die!!
And yeah,as I promised,the next one's gonna be funny!