Frank Zhang x Reader

A/N:Happy Halloween guys!!!!!

You were taking a stroll(I accidentally typed stoll) in the woods while listening to songs. Your favorite song came on. You started to sing along!

"Dog goes woof

Cat goes meow

Bird goes tweet
and mouse goes squeek

Cow goes moo
Frog goes croak
and the elephant goes toot

Ducks say quack
and fish go blub
and the seal goes ow ow ow ow ow

But theres one sound
That no one knows
What does the fox say?"

Little did you know that you were being watched by your secret admirer. Heck you didn't even know that you had a secret admirer!

Frank's P.O.V:

I honestly have no idea about how I'm gonna tell Y/N that I like her. I've liked her for a long time now. I don't wanna tell my love for her in some crappy and cliche way! Suddenly the fox song by Ylvis came on. I felt an idea hatch up in my mind. Hope it works.

Normal P.O.V:

When you were about to sing the chorus, you saw a fox pass by. It decided to stare at you. You've always wondered what sound a fox makes. But what was a fox doing at the camp? You shrugged decided to approach the fox. Surprisingly, it didn't run away.

"Hey little one! Whassup?" You asked. You mentally face palmed at your question.

"Do you live here?"you asked. You were shocked when it nodded.

"Umm....can you do me a favor?" you asked it and it nodded as if to say yes.

"Ummm actually what sound do you make when you are in danger?"you asked rubbing the back of your neck.

Real smooth, Y/N. Real smooth.

"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!" It sang.Your eves widened. The fox started laughing. 'Laughing?What the Hades is happening?' you thought. You took out your sword and pointed it at the fox's face.

"I knew it you evil spirit! There are no foxes in the camp forest! I knew you were some sort of monster! Who are you?" you said. It gave you an amused look and started laughing again.

"I love you.Will you go out with me?"it asked after it finished laughing.You gave it a What the Hades look.It transformed into your crush Frank. Then it hit you. Frank could transform into animals. So he was the fox. And most importantly, He just asked you out. You were mentally fangirling!

"I've liked you for a while Y/N. Will you go out with me?" He asked shyly.

"OMG! YES! You didn't need to scare me like that to ask me out" you said and he grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry about that!" he said and suddenly Leo came out of the bush.

"Well done, Frank Zhang," Leo said dryly, doing his impression of Chiron the centaur. 

"Just like how people turn into iguanas to beat Chinese handcuffs,they turn into foxes to ask their crush out" Frank turned red in embarrassment and you chuckled and high-fived Leo,who struck out his hand for a high-five.