Frank Zhang x Reader

A/N:OMG!!!!!65+ Votes!!and 1.1k views!!!!!OMH(oh my hades)!!!thank you guys!You're the best.*starts hyperventilating*

Nico:It's difficult to get her out of this fangirling mode(the 7 nods in agreement).Anyways back to le story

You were sitting and reading a book when suddenly you saw a very cute puppy. 

It started playfully barking at you and wagging it's tail. You picked it up.

"Aren't you such a cutie?" you whispered in its ear. The puppy barked happily and nodded as if saying yes. It started licking you all over your face.

"Who's the good boy? Who's the good boy?" you gushed and started tickling it.

"Awww!" you cooed. Suddenly it started getting bigger and bigger and poof! it was your friend Frank Zhang in bridal style in your arms. You jumped in surprise and he fell down.

"Ouch" he groaned. 

"What were you doing Frank?"you asked crossing your arms. He turned red.

"Ummmmm...actually.....I like you a lot Y/N. I wanted to spend some more time with you but I didn't know how to approach you" he said, blushing more.

You turned pink. On the inside,you were fangirling. The truth is you also liked him,a lot.

"Umm.....uh....." you trailed off, searching for correct words in your brainopedia. He frowned.

"It's fine if you don't like me. I just wanted to tell you about how I feel about you"he said and turned to leave.

"Wait" you called and he turned towards you.

"You never let me say anything.The thing is actually Ilikeyoutoo"you quickly said while looking down at your converses and he grinned widely.

"Really?" he asked and you nodded. You ran towards him and gave a quick peck on his cheek.

"Aww man I thought that she would kiss him on the lips" someone said from a bush nearby.

"Yeah Leo, you owe me 20 bucks!" another voice said and two familiar looking figures came out of the bush. Frank scowled at them.

"Percy and Leo, what the Hades are you both doing here?" he asked.

"Umm...we were just walking by when we heard you confessing to Y/N. And don't worry. We totally didn't record anything"Leo said and Percy face-palmed. You giggled. 

Frank turned into a lion and chased  both of them through out Camp Half Blood.

Well, it was now your turn to record everything ;)