Leo x Reader x Nico

Yep. Another love triangle. THIS IS NOT THE PART 2 OF THE PREVIOUS ONE! And yes! I've finally decided to update! Sorry for the delay....and thanks a lot guys for your support!! Honestly, I feel encouraged to write more because of you guys! : ) Thank you.

You were taking a stroll with both your best friends, Leo and Nico, who were currently having a glaring competition.

"Hey! Why don't we do something fun instead of glaring at each other?" you suggested and they blushed in embarrassment. Nico opened his mouth to say something but Leo beat it to him.

"What kind of fun?" he said, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"YOU PERVERT" Your face burned in embarrassment.

"Can we meet in the evening and have a bonfire near the beach?" Nico asked and Leo glared at him for interrupting. He knew very well that Nico suggested this particular location to win your heart. You being a daughter of Poseidon nodded excitedly. (sorry guys. But don't we all want Percy as a brother?)

"Okay sure! How about at 7?" you asked and they nodded.

"Ciao guys!" you said and Both of them blushed. (P.s:I believe there is a beach in Chb.It is where the fireworks are held on 4th of July)

~Nico's Pov~

"She likes me better!" Leo exclaimed. My blood began to boil.

"What the Hades? She would obviously prefer me to an idiot like you. She even said goodbye in MY mother tongue" I angrily retorted back.

"Hades no!!!" Leo said.

"We'll see that later" I said and we both angrily marched to our cabin.

~Back to your P.O.V~

You waited for them in the beach sharp at 7. The both came and you waved.

"Hello guys!" you said.

"Hey Y/N" they said simultaneously and glared at each other. You had no idea what's up with the glares.

"I've got the marshmallows" Nico said and grinned proudly. You smiled. He handed you a picture of Baymax. 

"Here! Have a marshmallow" Nico said.

"OH GODS NICO!" You said and ruffled his hair.He smiled adorably. Oh how you wish you had a camera to capture tat beautiful smile of his!

 He handed you the actual pack of marshmallows.

"Lets get started" Leo said excitedly. You used your powers and drenched Leo. He pouted.

"Why me?" he asked.

"Because you can dry yourself with your powers" you answered.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot"Leo said and dried himself.

You began to sing. "My songs know what you did in the da-aa-aa-ark!"

Leo set fire to the wood, starting the bonfire. "So light 'em up up up!"

"Light 'em up up up!"

"I'm on fire!!" Nico cut in.

"When did you learn this song?" Leo asked

"Hades no! My towel is on fire!" Nico pointed to the corner of it, which had suddenly caught fire.

You face palmed and put out the fire with your powers

"Anyway, come on guys, sing it!" Leo said and you three started to sing.

"So Light em up up up"

"Light em up up up"

"Light em up up up"

"I'm on fire!!"

That is when they realized that they had to fight very hard for you. And neither of them would give up fighting, even if it meant World War 3.