Percy x reader(AU)

@Werewolf_death2019  asked for a Percy x reader <3 :3 hope you like it!!

IMPORTANT: This is an AU where Percy and the reader are mortals.And Percy is not afraid of airplanes.

You gripped the seat's handle as if your whole life depended on it.Your seat being next to the window did not help at all.You asked your boyfriend,Percy if you could exchange his seat with yours.He denied.

"You need to get over your fear,Y/N.And I also have the need to pee frequently"Percy added the last part sheepishly and you almost laughed.Almost.
You would have been rolling on the floor,laughing if you hadn't been so scared.

The announcement to fasten your seat-belts came on.Realization dawned upon you.The flight was going to take off.You were utterly scared.Watching 'Final Destination' and 'Snakes On a Plane' the day before made the situation much worse.

'What if the plane blasts?'

'What if we fall in the ocean?I don't even know how to swim!'

'What if the plane gets hijacked?'

'What if-'

"Don't worry Y/N.It will be okay.Plane ride is one of the safest mode of transportation.You should be more afraid of road accidents"Percy said,interrupting your thoughts.

"How can you say so?"you questioned.

"My step dad Gabe died in a road accident"he answered.

"I'm so sorry!"you exclaimed.

"It's okay.I never liked him anyway."he said

"Would you mind if I ask how that happened?"you questioned.

"A plane fell on his car"he simply answered with a poker face.

Lets just say he had a black eye for scaring you more and an almost broken arm because you were gripping on so tightly.