Luke x Baby!reader

I really love doing these baby!reader oneshots!! :) Also,I couldn't update for 2 weeks because of all the homeworks and projects.Sorry guys,I hope you understand....Anyways,hope you enjoy it!

Today,Luke was going to teach you how to spell.He volunteered since he did not have dyslexia.

"Okay Y/N!It's spelling time with the one and only.....Luke Castellan!"Luke said and you giggled.

But only if he knew that the giggle was actually an evil 'mwahahaha'.How dare he make you learn to spell.You were fabulous and awesome *hair flip*.And who the Hades teaches a 1 year old to spell?You were pretty sure no sane person would teach an awesome speller like you to spell.Yep,you kinda knew how to spell a few words *cough* curse words *cough*.Thanks to Valdez.

Anyways,Luke took out a notebook and a pencil and wrote something.

"Now copy this Y/N!You can do it!!"Luke cheered.You didn't even pay attention to him.You just started to nibble the pencil.

"No no no!Don't eat it!Write!"Luke said and you finally noticed the word written in the notebook.

'APPLE' it spelled in all capital letters.

You just gave him a look and face-palmed.He was teaching you to spell such a complicated word.Only if you could convey your thoughts to him.....Suddenly a light bulb flickered in your mind and you grinned.

You took the pencil in your hand and swiftly wrote something.You finally finished writing and showed the notebook to Luke proudly.

'IDIOT' it said instead of 'APPLE'.

"No no.I asked you to spell Apple!"Luke said,looking quite shocked.You pointed at him and said,"Idiowt"(idiot).

"Are you calling me an idiot?"Luke asked,not knowing how to react and you nodded and gave him an adorable grin.He sighed.

"You should be glad that I love you and I don't want to damage that cute face of yours.Also,you are smarter than I thought"Luke said and you gave him a cute smile.

"Now let's not teach you how to write.Like ever again"

You started to nibble the pencil again and he face planted while he was walking out of the room.Thanks to your legos and other toys that were spread across the floor of your room.You giggled.

"Idiowt Lukey!"you said.

"VALDEZZZZZZ!!!!"