Kids! HOO x Teacher! Reader

"Percy! Stop playing with water" you told the kid who was busy splashing the water.

  "Look! Eiffel tower" Annabeth showed you her miniature structure of the monument.

"It looks so good,sweetie!But let the other kids play with Legos too" you gently told the super smart 4-year old.

"JASON!WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" You panicked and removed Jason's had from the sockets.

"Don't do that again" you advised.

"Heheh! Sparks!!" Jason giggled and you face-palmed.

Suddenly, you heard a kid crying. Apparently, Piper had taken the beads and fake coins from another kid,Hazel.

"Piper!You can't ALWAYS have your way. And Hazel, don't cry so much! Learn to share,both of you!" you told the children.

But Hazel immediately went to a corner while clutching her beads tightly.You sighed.Thankfully,Piper found a teddy bear.

"CAW CAW! I'm a bird!" Frank cawed and you face-palmed.

"LEO!!DON'T TOUCH THE FLAME!!" You screamed and pulled Leo away from a candle.

Suddenly, you heard Piper's high pitched scream.

"MY TEDDY BEAR!" Piper started to cry while Octavian had ripped out the poor teddy's eyes.

"Octavian!Don't do that" you warned.

Your head was aching so badly. You just wanted to sit down. Suddenly, you felt someone tugging the end of your dress.

"Can I have a hug?" Nico asked cutely with puppy eyes.

"Of Course sweetie!" You hugged Nico gently. Everybody saw you both hugging.

"I WANT HUGGIE TOO!"

"ME TOO!"

"ME THREE!"Soon everyone joined the hug.

"We are so sorry, Miss Y/N" everybody looked guiltily at you. You smiled.

"I love you guys no matter what!" you said and they brightened up.

"Really?" Percy asked.

"Really!" You assured.

Suddenly,Leo started singing."THIS BOY IS ON FIREEEEE!!"

You face-palmed.

"Way to ruin the moment,Leo!" you said and everybody started giggling,including him.