Nico Di Angelo x Reader x One sided!Leo

You guys seem to love Nico a lot!I've got the most requests for Nico.Anyways,this one's requested by @smartgreek_netfreak.Hope you enjoy it! :)

You were going to do it today!Enough of the procrastinations!You had made up your mind(of course with a lot of convincing from Percy and Annabeth and a little charmspeak from Piper).You were going to confess your undying love to the one and only Nico Di Angelo.He was most probably training in the arena.So you walked towards the arena(obviously).

"Nico"you called and his head jerked towards you.He started walking towards you.But what you did not see was that Leo was walking towards you to confess his love for you.

"Hey Nico,I need to tell-"you were cut off by a very shy looking Leo.

"Hey y/n!I love you!Will you please be my girlfriend?"he asked shyly.You turned to look at Nico but he was running towards his cabin.

"Ummm...sorry.......I actually like someone else.I am so sorry.Though I hope we could still be friends"you said,looking genuinely sorry.

"Okay sure!Thank you.At least you did not reject me like how Calypso did"he gave a sad smile."May I ask whom do you like?"he inquired.You grinned like a school girl having a small crush.

"Oh!It's Nico.I was just about to confess to him"you said.

"He seems to like you back"Leo said.

"Are you sure?"you asked,feeling quite happy about what Leo told you.

"The super-sized McShizzle is never wrong!"he grinned proudly."Now go and tell him before it's too late!"He said and you immediately ran towards the Hades cabin.

Nico's Pov

'How could I have ever fallen in love with y/n.I was so stupid thinking that she'd like me back.Of course I am nothing compared to Leo!He is the dream guy for every girl.He has that amazing goofy smile,chocolate brown eyes and he's not emoish like me!"I thought bitterly.Then the door burst open to reveal y/n.

"What happened?Did you say yes to him?"I asked.

"Of course no-wait,have you been crying?!"she asked looking shocked.I never realized that I had been crying all this time.

"No!"I said,wiping my tears.

"Tell me what happened!"she demanded,putting her hands on her hips.

"Nothing....."I slowly trailed off.

"Now tell me!"she said again.

"I LIKE YOU,OKAY!BUT I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME BACK.I KNOW YOU LIKE LEO!"I shouted.She looked shocked and hurt.Then she suddenly burst out laughing.I started crying even more.

"Hahaha!I love you,Di Angelo.How could you have been so oblivious?!Why do you think I came to the arena,missing my lunch?Of course to confess to you"she said.

"Really?"I asked,taken aback.I have been such an idiot.Then she slowly started kissing me and I kissed back.It was like a dream come true.

After we broke apart she asked,"Was it enough of proof for you?"

I grinned goofily."Yes!"