Percy x Reader

NOTE: MAJOR FEELS OF ATTACK ON TITAN AHEAD!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FEELS ATTACK(on Titan.....Bad pun?hehe)

~~~~

You were watching one of your all time favorite anime,Attack on Titan. Though there were so many deaths and feels attacks, you still loved the show.

Suddenly you hears a knock on the cabin door.

"Name and Business"you said.

"Ehh...It's Percy and I need help in Biology"he said sheepishly.

"Come in" you called out and the door opened to reveal Percy.He grinned brightly at you.

"So what do you want?" you asked your boyfriend,annoyed that he disturbed your 'Anime-time'

"We are going to have a test tomorrow about plant tissues and all.Can you explain the transverse and longitudinal section to me?And also,could you explain me the functions of meristematic tissues?"he asked and you nodded.

"See,Transverse section would be to cut across the diameter of the stem. Longitudinal is a section down the length of the stem.That is,from top to bottom."You explained with a simple diagram.

Suddenly,he burst out laughing.

"What is so funny?"you asked.

"Did you mean cutting the stem 'Farlan style' and 'Marco style'?" he asked in-between giggles.

You gave him a deadly glare.

"That's it!I'm not teaching you anything!"you said in a deadly voice.

"Aww!What did I do?"he pouted.

"You know what you did.You shouldn't have done that.Never mess with a fangirl" you said.He paled.

"You just have 3 seconds to run. THREE-TW-"He ran away before you could do something to deadly him.

You heard a flower pot breaking and Percy screaming in a distance.

"He deserved it"Your conscience said.You just nodded your head in satisfaction and continued to watch AOT.

~~~~