Will Solace x Reader

Requested by @vanvaneeks1983.Hope you enjoy it!

"I'm so bored!"you complained to your best friend.

"So what am I supposed to do?"Will asked.

"Let's play with torchlight(flashlight)"you grinned."You keep on pointing the torchlight at the wall and I will try to catch it"you grinned. He sighed.

"The shit I do for you"

"Language!!"

"Okay Cap'n" He grinned while you glared.

"I am only doing this because I am bored too"he said and you cheered.You brought a flashlight and handed it over to Will.

"Okay! Here we go!" he said and started pointing it at random places on the wall. You tried to catch it but you missed. 

"You look like a kitten! So adorable" Will said. You turned to glare at him. 

"Rawr mother-"

"Language" He imitated you. Both of you burst out laughing.

This went on for a while. Suddenly, he started to switch on and off the light.

"What are you doing?"you asked and he blushed. Suspicious.

"Nothing" he replied quickly.

Then it clicked in your mind. He was trying to indicate something in Morse Code.

"Can you do that again?"you asked.

He did that again and you looked closely.And man,you were really shocked at what he wrote.He spelled 'I love you y/n'

You looked at him and smiled and took the torch light from him and replied with a 'I love you too Will' and he really looked shocked.

"You know Morse Code?!"he asked in disbelief.

"Hahah! I like  how you're more surprised at me knowing morse code than me accepting your confession" you grinned. Shy baby blushed.

"Okay let me try again. Do you love me?!" he asked and you let out a laugh.

"Yup !I love you too!"you said.

Now you both had a way to share your secrets with others around.But beware of Valdez,for he might be lurking in the darkest corners and spying on people!!!!(He knows Morse Code) ;) and of course,watch out for Piper McLean, his partner in crime. And George,watch out for that tree!!