Jealous!Percy x Reader

Requested by @kokopops04 .I am so so sorry for the long wait. Hope you like it! :)

You and Percy had come to a bookstore to buy some books you had been dying to read. You squealed with joy and started to fangirl when you saw the 'Harry Potter' series.

"Oh my gods!!!Draco is baeeeee!!!"you squealed.Percy rolled his eyes at you.

"How rude!"you commented and searched for some other book.

You finally picked up 'The Mortal Instruments' series' first part and flipped through its pages.

"I'm going to buy this one!" you said and Percy sighed with relief.

"Finally" he commented while grinning and you playfully hit him in the arm.

"So which book did you get?" you asked him.He showed you a book about Marine Biology.

"That's cool!But will you actually read it?"you asked and he shrugged.You face-palmed.You knew,in the end,you'd probably be the one to read it instead of him! XD

"Whatever!" you said and waited in the queue to pay for those two books.Suddenly,you saw someone very familiar.That person must have sensed an intense stare in his direction and turned around.

"Leo!!!" you squealed.Leo was your childhood best friend.

"Y/N?" he said looking shocked but soon he came near you to hug you.Just as you were about to step forward, two hands found your shoulders and pulled you backwards until you were pressed against Percy's chest, his cheeks flushing. 

"Heyy Y/N!!You forgot to introduce me! Hi Leo! I'm Percy Jackson! Y/N's Boyfriend"Percy said while stressing on the word 'boyfriend'.

"Oh hey mate!Nice to meet you!"Leo said to Percy while smiling brightly.Percy smiled in relief.You kissed Percy's cheek and grinned at his jealousy.

"Somebody's jealous,huh?"you asked,grinning knowingly.

"O-OF COURSE N-NOT!"

(A/N: Guys Magnus or Alec? I guess I'm on team Magnus but whatever.I ship them a bit too much!)

(and NOBODY talks about page 511......I'm warning you all!)