Kids of Big 3 x Reader

You and your friends Nico, Jason and Percy decided to finally play Slender : 8 pages. More like, you forced the idea on them. Same thing.

Anyways, you guys met up at Percy's cabin after the curfew.

"Are you ready?" you asked in a deep dramatic voice. Percy just shook his head while chanting the word 'no'. Jason tried to stay calm but you could tell he was scared too. Nico on the other hand just had a poker face. Or 'whale face', as Leo liked to call it.

"Ready or not,here we go!" you said and pressed the play button.

"It has just started and it already looks creepy!" Jason commented while Percy looked as if he was ready to chew off his fingers.

"LOOK! A NOTE!!" Nico shouted and you collected a page.

"OH MY GOD! THERE'S SOMETHING THERE!" Percy pointed near a tree.

"What? There's noth-OH MY GODS!!!HOLY HERA!IT'S HIM!" you cursed and the other three screamed.All the three were now gripping your hand tightly.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING? I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT ANYWHERE,EVEN IN TARTARUS!"Nico shouted.

~~~AFTER 15 MINUTES~~~

You had finally collected four pages.

"OH MY GODS! THE SCREEN IS GLITCHING!!" Nico screamed and by now all four of you were huddled together.

"HE MUST BE NEARBY! JUPITER SAVE US!" Jason started to pray.

"THERE HE IS" You spotted Slenderman and he was coming near the player. All four of you were paralyzed in fear.

'GAME OVER' the screen read and you all sighed in relief.

"Lets never play that game,ever again" you said and your friends nodded in agreement. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the cabin door.

"I'm scared" Nico whispered while Percy's gripped your hand with more force.

"Lets arm ourselves" you said and handed the nearest weapons to your friends.

You now had a heavy dictionary, Nico had a pillow, Percy had a baseball bat and Jason had a lamp.

The door creaked open and all four of you gave a battle cry!

"SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER"You screamed and threw all the things at the door.

The person collapsed immediately.

"Oops!" you said when you guys had realized who it was.

"STABLE DUTY FOR 4 MONTHS! STARTING FROM TOMORROW! ALL FOUR OF YOU!" Mr D screeched.

"Yes sir!" you all saluted.

"By the way why were you all screaming so badly, (A name that is close to yours)? I thought Kampe returned or something......" Mr D asked.

"Oh that......" you sweat-dropped.

~~~~Next day~~~~

"Where's Mr D?" Annabeth asked and all four of you snickered.

"Probably under his bed, refusing to come out" Nico said, making the other three of you laugh more while Annabeth looked very confused.

"Something's fishy" Annabeth said and Percy stopped laughing, feeling offended at her pun.

"HEY!"