Cheater!Connor x reader x Travis

Some depressing stuff ahead.Read at your own risk.And this was requested by @LilianaPlayz.

And you are beautiful the way you are and you're never alone.Beauty isn't looks,it lies in your personality!Each and every one of you is amazing!

"Well,I was never good enough for him,for anybody.I should have known it.Life is not a fairy tale"you sobbed to your best friend,Travis Stoll.

"Probably he wasn't the one,y/n.Maybe you haven't found your Prince Charming yet"Travis said,trying to comfort you.

"But how could he cheat on me with (random idiot aka r/i) and that too on our 3rd month anniversary?I loved him Travis,I loved him"you poured your heart out to your best friend.

"He was a git for doing that to you"Travis replied comfortingly.

~Flashback~

You knocked on the Hermes cabin door,holding chocolates and roses in your hand.No one opened the door.You turned the doorknob and realized that the door was open.'Hermes cabin must have gone for training.Nevertheless,I'll leave these for Conner in his bed'you thought and opened the door,just to receive one of the worst and saddest shocks of your life. Connor was kissing (r/i).You felt tears rolling down your cheeks.You tried to swallow a sob and tried to get out of there as soon as possible.But unfortunately,Connor saw you."OH MY GODS!Y/N!IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!IT WAS A MIS-"

"A MISTAKE?A MISTAKE?!HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!AND THAT TOO ON OUR 3RD MONTH ANNIVERSARY!"You shouted.Realization suddenly struck his face."I'm so sorry y/n!"he said."Save it"you replied coldly and ran out of the cabin.But guess what?He didn't even bother coming after you!

~Flashback end~

"I'll go and live with my mom/dad.I don't wanna live in the camp anymore"you said and unknown to you,Travis' heart broke into a million pieces.He had really loved you.

"Please don't go!We can sort this out!please!"he begged you but you didn't listen.

~That night~

"Are you sure you wanna go?Please!Reconsider your decisions!All your friends are gonna miss you so badly!"Travis pleaded,with his eyes glassy.

"I can't be happy here Travis.I am so sorry!"you said and left the camp.You finally reached your mortal parent's home.

~Timeskip after 3 years~

After 3 years,you had come to a conclusion that you had actually loved Travis,not Connor.Your heart ached for his presence and you missed him very much.One day,you had gone shopping with your little cousin when suddenly, you saw a very familiar person.Your eyes widened in shock.You tried to get away but they saw you.

"Y/N!"He said and made his way towards you in the crowd.

"Connor!Hey!I am so sorry!I know that you've been trying to contact me but I actually realized I never loved you.I actually loved Travis all along.I just didn't have the guts to tell you"you said quickly.He started laughing.

"I am not Connor you idiot,I am Travis!"he said grinning.

"One thing I have always wanted to tell you before you left the camp was that I love you.I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you.I still do love you"he said and you lit up.Like a red bulb.

"Can I..uhh...kiss you?he asked timidly and you nodded.He quickly pecked you on your lips and you both broke apart.

"Ewwwww! Y/n has boy cooties!!"you cousin shouted and you both started laughing.