Percy x Reader x BFF! Thalia

(Mordern Cindrella AU)

CRACK FIC!!

requested by  pirateninjah  

~~~~

You heard the clock striking 12.

"Oh my gosh! I have to go!It was lovely meeting you" you said and started to run away from the handsome guy you met at the ball.

"Why must you go? I love you" he pouted.

"Because my parents will scold me" you said.

"But I don't even know your name! I'm Percy!" he said

You were about to reply when suddenly, you tripped over your gown.You cursed.

"THIS IS WHY I WANTED GODSDAM NIKES!" you screamed in annoyance.

You tripped again, leaving one of your glass shoes behind by accident.

You turned around and saw the guy,Percy,close by.You knew if you didn't hide,he'd probably catch up with you.

You quickly hid behind a bush. That is when you realized that you left your one of your glass shoes.You face-palmed.

By now, Percy was nearby and you saw him pick up your shoe.You sighed dreamily.

'This is indeed the story of Cindrella' you thought.

But instead of continuing the search for you,Percy just stared at your shoe in awe.

"Wow!" he whispered.Then he looked around him and shrugged.

"She's gone" he said and slowly wore your glass slipper.

"WOW! It fits me perfectly!" he cheered. By now you were fuming! All your 'Cindrella' dreams were crushed.

"Ooohhh~I look FABULOUS!" Percy said,adding more fuel to your fire.

"I better instagram,facebook and snapchat it asap.Other people will be so jealous!!Hehe! Now I do have to search for her to find the other pair!"He said with a lot of attitude and sass.

You could not bear it anymore.You just threw the other pair at him and it hit him directly in the face!

"OWW" he cried while watching you walk away, He was speechless.

You walked away swagly and high-fied your friend Thalia,who was waiting for you in her car.She had seen the whole thing.

"Guys will be guys" she said and you both laughed.

~~The end~~

A/N: I have no idea what I have written.......sorry if it sucks. hehe! ^.^

Anyways, hope you guys laughed! :)