Percy Jackson x Reader

You had just taught Percy to play chess.You had to admit he was pretty good for a beginner.

"Do you want to play a match?"Percy asked.

"Sure!But if I win,you have to buy me (whatever the reader-chan wants)"you said.

"Okay.But if I win,you have to go on another date with me"he said and you lit up like a light bulb.A red one,that is.

"O-okay.But I'm sure that I'll win!!"you challenged and began the game.

~timeskip~(It's been so long since I've time skipped)

"Check mate!"he said and cheered.

"Nooooooooo!!!.I think it's just beginner's luck!You're just a beginner!How were you able to beat me?"you asked,looking surprised.

"Magic~"he smirked and you rolled your eyes.

"So let's have the date tomorrow!Be ready at 7 p.m"he said."See you later!"Percy called out and walked towards the Poseidon Cabin while you sat there,trying to digest the fact that he just beat you at chess.

~Another timeskip brought to you by Nutella~ 

6:50 p.m,the next day.

There was a knock on the cabin door.

"Come in!"you called.It was Percy.

"Are you ready?"he asked.

"Yes!Let's go!"you said and he linked arms with you.

You guys first went for a stroll in the park and then went to a restaurant.Percy must know you pretty well to conclude that you would definitely enjoy these types of dates.

You guys finally reached the restaurant.The first thing you noticed was the tablecloth was black and white in color and checked like a chess board.

"Wow!It's really pretty Percy!"you said and he smiled warmly at you.

"Anything for you m'lady!Anyways what would like to have?"he asked.

"I'll have (your fav. food)!"you said.

The waitress came and took your orders.Percy and the waitress got into an argument when she told that they didn't have 'blue food'.He finally settled on pasta.Your food finally came after a long wait(it felt like a long wait to you!).

"Percy,could you please pass me the salt?"you asked and he nodded.Suddenly,his competitive and 'master of chess' side took over and let's just say it took him 20 minutes to pass you the salt!!!(you had to cut his game in the middle and snatch the salt away from him)  

And when it finally came to you,you accidentally knocked it and spilled some salt. 

"Crap!!!"you cursed.

"Oh my gods!!Y/N!Throw some salt over your left(a/n:I think it's left...) shoulder"Percy told you frantically.

"Why?"you asked,looking confused.

"Just do it!Spilling salt is a bad omen!I don't want anything to happen to my girlfriend"he said,still looking tensed.You sighed and gave in.You picked up some salt an threw it over your left shoulder.He sighed of relief and started kissing your cheek.

"Are you okay?Did the Satan do something?"he asked.

"No.I'm fine,Percy"you reassured.

Suddenly ,you felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned and saw an angry looking guy holding a salt-covered chocolate pastry.

"Oh my gods!I'm so sorry sir!"you said,trying your best to look sorry and not to laugh.

"Stupid teenagers!Them and their pranks"he cursed and threw his pastry into the bin and left.

You and Percy looked at each other and started laughing so hard!This date couldn't have been weirder but this was the best date ever for both of you!

EDIT:Gods!!!!!*face-palm* When I was going through the comments,I noticed a lot of people saying,'my sibling/friend didn't do anything'.I was soooo confused.Now I get it!Gods!!I'm so silly!

Don't worry guys,even my bestie is the satan herself! 

XD XD