One...

Selena Colosel

I stood in front of my brother with defiance, he can't just order me around! While he, rubbed his forehead looking annoyed.

"I am not going!"

He stood up and glared at me, "Yes you are. This is an important event Selena. It is the death anniversary of the Luna Queen's death. You should have been with me since two years ago, but because some things came up. I didn't being you with me."

"I have to go somewhere important Dylan. It's Katarina's birthday, my best friend's sixteenth birthday. I can't just miss it." I begged. I was already tempted to go down to my knees and bawl my eyes out.

I promised her that whatever happens I will be on her birthday. But now here I am arguing with my own brother for destroying my plans and making me break the promise I made to my best friend.

"I'm sure she would understand it. It's very important Selene, if you don't come for the third time it's like you're disrespecting the Alpha King."

I sighed and nodded in defeat. He just gave me a small smile and an apologetic look. And all I did was stood up from my chair, walked out of his office and slammed the door shut.

I know that you shouldn't disrespect your alpha but if you're his sister you can do whatever the hell that you want. But this time, I have to follow him.

"Hello?" Katarina's voice spoke from the other line. I silently cursed my brother for making me do this.

I sighed, "It's me Kat. I can't go to your party tomorrow. Alpha's orders." The line went quiet for a while making me feel scared. Maybe, she hanged up.

But then, she started speaking up slowly, "And what made your brother force you to do?" I groaned inwardly, I wish she would really understand my situation.

"Tomorrow will also be the death anniversary of the Luna Queen. I haven't been present for two years already. So this time I really need to show up, he said it's like I'm not respecting the Alpha King."

I heard her sigh, "Okay, you're forgiven. But make sure when you come back we will have a small party, you, me and Francheska." I smiled at her little demand, so I agreed.

After the talk I had with her, I started packing the important things I need to be brought for the trip tomorrow. Urgh! I really hate travelling, if only my mom was here to help me at packing my things it would have been easier.

My eyes misted with tears when I remembered her and my father. Definitely I was mommy and daddy's girl, so I always like to stay at home. If it weren't for that stupid rogue king my parents would have still been alive. But then a flashback came to me.

I was walking with my mom and dad back to the pack house. When all of a sudden I saw two red eyes from the bushes, making me curious. I turned to my mom and dad, "Mommy, daddy?" They turned to look at me.

"Yes baby?"

"Why is there big red eyes hiding inside the bushes?" Then I saw them pale at what I said. Which caused me to be confuse.

My dad pushed my mom and I behind his back, and that's when I hear a cold laugh. Making me look at the source.

"Well, well who do we have here? The Alpha, the Luna and their precious little princess." I whimpered in fear gripping my father's arm.

But my father glared at him, "So what everyone was saying was true. The brother of the Alpha king has gone crazy because he cannot have the throne."

He laughed crazily again, "Oh yes, maybe that's the truth. But there is something more." My mother's eyes widened in shock, "Uh huh believe it or not what happened to my brother will also happen. Now that you know where I am, I have to kill you all." with an evil smile.

My father pushed my mother and I saying something in the link. My mother shook her head tears falling from her eyes, but then my father shouted, "Go!" and we ran.

My father fought with the guy that just suddenly appeared. The owner of the red eyes.

While we were running my mother pushed me inside a cave, "Baby listen. I need to help your daddy okay? Wear this perfume so that the bad guy won't find you." she said softly with tears in her eyes. I nodded scared as to what might happen to me.

End of Flashback

And after that my brother found me inside the cave hugging me tight. I learned that both of my parents were killed. I hated myself since then, if only I was strong enough....

I was snap out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted.

When I turned I saw my brother's Beta also my guy best friend, Lucian leaning on the doorway with a gentle smile on his face.

"My goodness, Lucian!" I ran to hug him. He was away for a few days doing some important pack business.

He laughed, "Of course I'm here. Tomorrow I will be coming with you and the big bad Alpha." he said in a teasing tone making me smile.

"So now you're betraying your best friend and Alpha for my sister?" We turned to look at the speaker and saw it was my brother looking at him in disbelief.

Lucian rolled his eyes at him, "Don't act so dramatic bro. It's not good for your image." and turned to look at me, "I need to fix my things for the trip tomorrow."

Dylan and I watched as he walked away, when he's in a enough distance, I looked at my brother, "I had another flashback Dyl."

He gave me a worried look and said quietly, "We will talk about this inside my office." and with that he left while I followed him.

*********************************

Hi thank you for reading my chapter one!