Nineteen...(Special: Finale)

This will have four POV's. This is a request made by my loyal reader @debbie_evanfurn . This will be when Artemis left. So I hope you'll like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orion's POV

It has been 200 years since Artemis left, and things were never the same. Yes, I love Ilea because she's also my mate but there's something or someone... missing.

I never stopped searching for her, because she's the only wolf that were with me during the times I needed her the most. I realized, she's the one that made me want to live. Ilea made me want to survive, but Artemis is my life.

Here I am, on the terrace scanning the lands of our ancestor, holding a glass of silvermoon. The only drink that can make a wolf drunk.

"Did you find her?" I asked, still not turning around to look at my Beta.

"Alpha... not a single wolf has a knowledge, concerning the whereabouts of your best friend and her mate." He answered, tiredness dripping from his tone.

I turned to face him, "Mate?" I asked in disbelief.

He stared at me with confusion, "Heferus is the mate of the Luna's sister and your best friend right Alpha?"

I threw the glass at a wall, and shattering sound filled my ears, "Heferus, will never be her mate. I'm the one and only mate of Artemis, no one but me. She's mine!" I growled at him.

Heferus might have her with him, but not for long. Soon she will return to me, she will be at my side.
He whimpered in fear at my Alpha tone, he should be. How dare him say straight to my face that Heferus is my mate's mate?

"Peltran, you may leave my dear child. Let me handle all the way." A soft but firm voice spoke behind me.

I turned around seeing my Beta bow his head and replied, "Yes mother."

My mother turned to me with a disapproving look, "What's wrong Orion? This past few years you haven't been the same." She asks strutting towards me.

I gave the Moon goddess a cold look, "Not now mother, I'm really nit in a mood for one of your lectures." I grabbed another glass and filled it with silvermoon, "They still haven't found the two of them. If word comes out that Heferus is Artemis' mate, I will lose my mind. I'm her mate, not him." I answered hastily.

I heard her sigh, "Child, you know that it will hurt Artemis when you chose her sister." I flinched, "This is her way of coping from the pain. You need to let her go, and heal from the pain that you have caused her." She told me softly.

She turned away and left the room. What she said made me think, should I let her go? Will it help her?

All those questions running inside my head makes want to kill another wolf. I need to do something to distract me from all of this, or i will lose my mind. Sitting on my chair, I leaned back and wiped my face with my hands.

Looking outside the window, I whispered something that should never do because I already made my choice.

"Come back Artemis, I need you, I love you. Come back my mate, my best friend." And not knowing anymore, I'm already sobbing because of the pain.