Three...

Thaddeus Dalton

She suddenly fell to the ground making Beta Lucian catch her in his arms. I ran towards them growling, no one touches what is mine!

"Give her to me!" I growled dangerously. He looked towards his Alpha making me growl, "Now!" and he did. Everyone watched me carry the beautiful woman in my arms upstairs to my room.

I laid her in my bed as she sleeps peacefully. I smiled a little, but when I turned I felt guilt wash over me.

I saw the picture of Rosalina and I. It was during her brother's eighteenth birthday. Who is now, my Beta. My arms were wrapped around her and while hers are around my waist smiling the camera. Both of us are smiling happily, it was already five months since I found her as my mate.

It is the day of her death anniversary and just awhile ago, I met a new mate. How could I do that to her? It feels like I'm betraying her even though she was already dead. But still, I have always love her. How can I accept my new mate, when I can't leave and forget my past.

I gave my new mate one last look, and left. Walking downstairs I need to talk to her brother, because I am sure he won't accept this easily.

I can see Alpha Dylan and Beta Lucian glaring at me, making my wolf growl. He can never accept disrespect whatever happens. Rip them to shreds! Especially the one who touched our mate. I tried to push my wolf back and control him. I can't show my possessiveness this time, I need to earn their trust.

Control yourself first! I ordered my wolf. He just growled at me but cut the connection. I rolled my eyes knowing he's not very happy with my decisions but I know deep inside this is the right thing to do.

Alpha Dylan stood up, "I won't allow this! I'm sorry Alpha but I think there is a mistake." And I lost my control. I growled at him my eyes shifting from green to black, meaning my wolf is about to surface.

"Did you really think, that the moon goddess makes mistakes?" I asked quietly. I can see everyone watching us closely with fear in their eyes. But I don't care, I don't like the tone of this Alpha. I am still higher than him for I am an Alpha King, a king!

I was just trying to control myself for he is a family of my new mate, his disrespectful actions pushed me towards my limit. So I walked towards him closely.

"Let's get this straight my dear Alpha Dylan. I am still your Alpha King and I demand respect! I tried to control my attitude towards you because you are my mate's family. But I won't tolerate this much." My voice was quiet but has anger in it. But he doesn't have a choice, but bow his head down at me.

My wolf growled in satisfaction, "Good, we need to have a private talk inside my office about this... matter." I smiled.

But I can see the Beta glaring at me his eyes full of anger and jealousy. I think someone likes my mate making my wolf growl possessively.

And the Beta bowed his head against his will. Making me smile, enjoying the fact he doesn't have the choice but follow me.

Selena Colosel

I woke up in a king size bed, that I am very sure that isn't mine. I still feel a little bit wobbly but I ignored the feeling.

Standing up, I glanced at my surroundings. This place is unfamiliar with me, where am I?

We're in our mate's room. My wolf explained excitedly. My eyes widened remembering that I just found my mate awhile ago.

How did you know we are in his room? I asked her curiously. I mean we just saw his room for the first time.

She rolled her eyes at me, Are you stupid? Of course I can smell his scent. Use your brain human!

I scowled at what she said but ignored it. Pushing her back in my mind, I scanned the room again. What caught my attention, also broke my heart.

It's a picture of my mate and... a girl. I'm guessing that it's his first mate, the Luna Queen. She's beautiful actually with auburn hair, heart shape face, Ocean blue eyes, pale complexion with a slim figure. His arms are wrapped around her with a big smile breaking my heart even more.

I can't even hold a candle against her, she's a goddess compared to me. I heard her name is Rosalina Diane Owen. She's the sister of the Beta of the Alpha King. Who is now, my mate. Then I realized, I'm just a replacement of the original Luna Queen. For me I am nothing but a mere impostor.

My wolf whimpered at my thoughts, so I shook it off. I know that I can prove that I am deserving to be his mate and I am making sure of it. Then I walked towards the door, following the scent of my mate. When I looked up, I saw a door in front of me.

I can hear voices inside and I am definitely sure that he is here. Without thinking, I barged in.

All four of them stopped talking and turned to look at me. Realizing what I did, I blushed bright red. But my mate just smirked at me, standing up.

"Well, little mate. Good thing you're awake, we need to have a little talk."

I nodded not able to speak. Walking towards them, I was about to sit down beside Lucian when I heard him growl. "You're sitting beside me, not him." So I did.

"She is staying with me."

I can't believe at what he just said. I can't just leave everything for him!

Yes we can. Mates are important more than anything Selena. And you know that too. My wolf argued. I frowned at what she said. Then I realize she is right, if I want to prove that I can be a good mate and Luna Queen I have to sacrifice a lot of things.

My brother glared at him, "No she won't. I know she won't agree to this. I am sorry, but you need to understand. Right baby sis?" he turned to me. He sound so confident making me falter a little bit but my wolf growled snapping me.

"I'm sorry Dly, but I'm staying with my mate." My mate smiled at me while my brother and Lucian stared at me in shock.

"Well, I think everything's good. You know where you will sleep my little mate, right?" I shook my head, "Of course in my room."

Holy moon goddess, this can't be happening.

*********************************
Hola!

Sooo what do you think? And thank you for those first voters and for the first people who commented. I really appreciated it because for the first time in my wattpad life, my first published chapter have reads right away. It was really heart-warming.

Thank you!!