Eleven... (Special)

Hello, I'm gonna give you a glimpse of the thoughts of Thaddeus and Selena's wolf. And how they talk secretly behind their humans. Let me introduce to you, Artemis and Orion!
-------------------------------------------
Artemis' POV

While I waited for Orion to contact me, I started to think about how will I help Selena to make that stubborn human of Orion to give in to the bond.

Unfortunately, he's really stubborn. More stubborn than Orion, I don't even know how they get together in one body without exploding.

"Hey, Art."

I turned around and saw Thaddeus' wolf looking at me. Grinning like an arrogant man. In the world of the moon goddess, we can meet each other in our human forms.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Hello Ori."

"My dear Artemis, why as if you're not so happy to see me?"

I stomped and glared towards him, "Oh please, you aren't doing your part that much! Why isn't he still caving in towards my human? Do you know how guilty I feel every time I just make her submit?!"

"Listen Artemis," he's mood changed and now he is staring at me his eyes full of possessiveness, "I am trying my best. It's not my fault I still love Ilea."

Then his eyes widened in shock as if realizing what he just said.

"So you do, still love her?" I asked, feeling heat in my eyes. I tried my best to stop the tears from falling.

He walked towards me, "No, no! It was a mistake Artemis. I didn't mean to say Rosalinda's wolf name. I didn't mean to utter her name." His eyes were pleading.

I shook my head, "Like human, like wolf." I gritted out at him.

By the look on his face, I think he knows what I mean about what I said.

"Artemis..."

"Stop." I turned away from him, "I wish Lucian's wolf, Heferus was my mate instead." I whispered.

I was about to walk away when suddenly, Orion stopped me.

I turned around to ask what the hell is his problem when I saw something that made me stopped short. His eyes shows anger, hurt, jealousy and... Possessiveness.

"So you would rather have Heferus as your mate than me?" He growled. I can see his eyes getting darker by the minute.

But I stood firm, "At least Heferus loves me fully!"

"As if I can't do that! I am your mate Artemis, no one but me!" He growled gripping my wrist tighter.

"What is happening here?"

Orion released my arm and both of us turned to look at the speaker.

"My dear children, after a long time the three of us are finally reunited and this is what I will see?" The moon goddess, our mother asked angrily.