Ten...

Dylan Colosel

To say that I'm angry, is an understatement. I'm so pissed off right now that I can kill another werewolf on the spot.

But when I saw her standing beside Selena, with fear in her eyes. I can feel myself softened and sighed. Instead, I walked in her direction carefully. But my sister blocked my way.

"Before you go near her, you need to calm down first." She tells me seriously.

I glared at her, "Get out of the way Sel, my wolf isn't recognizing you as his sister right now. My wolf wants my mate before it calms down."

She looked back at my mate but before Katarina could answer I growled, "Now."

So Selena did.

I walked towards my mate and touched her face. She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I cannot bear to lose her, not now, not ever.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." She apologized with that soft voice of hers. I can really see the regret in her eyes making me shake my head.

"You did nothing wrong, my wolf was just agitated that he doesn't know where you were."

She smiled at me, making me feel a huge weight of happiness. Finally I don't need to hide the urge to hug or kiss her. Now she knows I am her mate, I can have her with me.

Because...

She is MINE

Selena Colosel

I smiled slightly while watching my brother and best friend hug each other. I know it's cliche, but I really don't care.

I'm happy that at least two important persons in my life found happiness with each other. But deep inside, I envy what they have.

Their love for each other isn't tainted with doubts, regrets or even guilt. All they have with each other is love and hope. They might meet challenges along the way of their story but at least they are sure of each other. All that matters to them is that they have one another.

You don't need to envy them, soon my dear human. Our mate will soon accept us and give in. My wolf whispered to me with so much confidence. I shook my head and sighed.

I wish you're right...

I walked back to Thaddeus and I's room, when I saw him staring at a picture. Then I realized it is his and Rosalinda's picture.

"Forgive me Rose..." I heard him whisper still staring at the picture that may held many memories of the two. "Forgive me for betraying you."

I wanted to runaway but I can't, something is stopping me from doing so. My feet were frozen and I can't move.

"My wolf kept on convincing me to move on and forget about you. But I can't Rose, you are too precious to be forgotten. If I did what my wolf demanded me to do, won't it be unfair for you?" I saw tears fall from his eyes. It breaks my already broken heart. "You told me you are mine right? Then why did you leave me?"

Then he whispered that totally shattered me, "How can I forget someone, unforgettable?"

I closed my eyes to stop the tears falling and put up a smile entering the room. He's head snapped in my direction and I can see in his eyes swimming with a lot of emotions. But I caught one: Guilt.