Twenty-Two...

Selena Colosel

I woke up already on Thaddeus and I's bed. I don't remember walking back here, but then I remember what happened and what I had found out.

I'm pregnant, with his child. How will I tell him? This would be a big news to the whole lycan world. The Alpha King's mate has finally conceived a heir.

"Selena, are you okay?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him. I turned around to see him standing their only in boxers drying his hair using a towel. I won't lie, this is a sight to drool for.

"Selena!"

I jumped from the bed, "I-I ummm yeah, yeah of course I'm okay."

He chuckled, "Liking the sight, my dear mate?" He asks.

I can feel my cheeks warmed, knowing I might be blushing bright red. To cover it up, I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Now, now don't be so cocky Thadd. I had seen better." I teased, standing up from the bed to go inside the bathroom to have a shower.

I heard him growl, "Who is he?" He asks as he grabbed me by the waist.

I felt shivers ran down my spine, "Calm down Thaddeus, I was joking. Of course yours is the only one I have seen." I answered quickly.

He sighed, "Don't do that Sel, or else you wouldn't like the consequence." He smirked.

My eyes widened in nervousness, "What would you do?"

"Tickle you of course."

"No!" I shouted.

He backed away, looking surprise by my reaction. He looks confuse, "Is there a problem Sel?"

I can hear my heart beating fast, he can't know that I'm carrying his heir. I aw his face scrunched up and I know he can hear my heart racing in my chest. In a three days, my scent will change and everyone will know the truth.

"You can't tickle me Thaddeus, I'm actually not feeling well." I reasoned out.

His confusion changed to concern that made me guilty. I'm not even lying, actually I really don't feel good. I think this pregnancy is going to make my life hell for a few months.

"Are you okay? I'll just call the doctor, wait here." He says, and walked away.

But I grabbed his arm before he can leave, "It's just a small headache Thadd. I'll just sleep, can you lie down with me?"

He still looked worried but nodded and laid down with me. I slowly closed my eyes and fell into darkness peacefully.

****

I woke up from the sound of people murmuring and I know one of them is Thaddeus. Why is he angry?

Opening my eyes, I saw him and his cousin talking seriously. I didn't even move a muscle, their eyes snapped right away at my direction. I saw his eyes darken.

"Geneviva, out!" With one order, she was out making me nervous.

I sat upright, "Thadd, what happened?"

He laughed bitterly, "When will you tell me that you're carrying my child Sel?" My eyes widened, "When I'm going to war?"

Thaddeus Dalton

After Selena fell asleep, I mind linked my cousin right away. I noticed that this past few days, she looked tired and weak. I need to know the reason.

I immediately stood up carefully, "What is the reason as to why she would faint? She eats regularly, has a good sleep, I don't understand." I asks still looking at my mate.