Twenty-Six...

Selena Colosel

"I'm sorry France. I never meant what I said a few weeks ago." I apologize sincerely.

She's fixing my hair as of now. I felt her pause, "I know. You were pressured that time, and your hormones are working out. " I felt her comb my hair, "You do know, you being pregnant changes everything right?"

I kept quiet, of course this changes everything. Finally Thaddeus and I produced an heir, the next in throne. Happiness surged through me, I'm going to be a mother. We are starting to build our family step by step.

But I fear that Thaddeus is not yet ready to be a father of our child. He may be ready to be a father but that was during the time Rosalinda was still alive.

"Stop thinking too much Luna, that would be bad or the baby." Francheska told me playfully.

I laughed, "Sorry, I'm just nervous."

"No need to be nervous, everyone would be very happy to know that there would be a new addition of a member to the royal family." she assured me.

I just smiled weakly, but what will her family think and say about this? It would be painful for them to see the mate o the daughter they love so much have a family with another mate of his. While their daughter is dead.

"Well... you're all set!" She announced giddily.

I stood up and turned to look at my reflection at the mirror, to see how I look. And I gasped, "Is that... me?"

She nodded while laughing, "Of course! You were already beautiful, made you gorgeous."

I twirled, the dress flowed around me. I'm wearing a blue off-shoulder dress, I feel like a queen which I am but... I feel magical. My hair is pinned up, and you can barely notice the make up on my face.

"The last final touch, Thaddeus wants you to wear these."

I turned around, and saw her carrying a box. When I saw what's inside, my eyes widened in shock an gasped. It is a set made of diamonds. A diadem, a necklace, earrings, ring and a bracelet. Even her eyes widened in shock, I think she didn't know what's inside of it.

"Wow... is it made of real diamonds?!" she asked

I nodded slowly' "I-I think so." I handed it to her, "I can't use those, that's too expensive. I might break or lose one those."

"Sorry Sel, Alphas orders. You can't leave the room without these." she have an apologetic face.

I sighed and did what I was asked to make it just easier for everyone. I wore it one by one with reluctance knowing I don't have any choice. When I was finished, I looked at my appearance once more making me stop. I'm not a vain person who look highly at myself. But... I look like a real queen.

"Are you fini-" when she saw me, her eyes widened and  she gasped, "Oh my gosh! Wow..."

I smiled, "I'm good to go."

She just nodded slowly like she's in a trance and followed me.

Thaddeus Dalton

I kept on glancing at my watch, they are running a few minutes late. I'm starting to get worried, what if something happened to her?

"The Luna Queen has arrived!" 

I turned to look at the double doors to wait for her to enter the room. Before I could react, I saw her gracefully walking wearing a beautiful blue off-shoulder dress and the set set of diamond jewelry set made for my queen. And her, the queen I have been waiting for had arrived. She's finally here  with me, after all the years I had suffered after her lost.

Rosalinda

Her name brought a pang in my chest, I felt guilty. For weeks I forgot her and didn't even remember her at least once. I'm an awful excuse for a mate even though she's dead. She deserves to be remembered.

Suddenly everything started turning, people started running towards me, "Alpha are you okay?"

When the spinning stop, I stared at Selena's eyes, "I'm sorry Sel, bu-but I can't forget what happened to her and our child." I whispered.

Pain flashed through her eyes, but I stood up and walked away from her. I don't know what's happening to me why can't I forget her?

Artemis

After what Orion's human did, I went back to the Moon goddess' world and saw Orion kneeling in front of her grave. Deep inside I think I know what to do, "Orion."

His head turned towards me, "Art..."

I laughed bitterly, tears starting to fall from my eyes, "Now I know,It's not only him who's having a hard time to forget."

"No, no." he grabbed my hand, "Listen I'm sorry Artemis, but she's still my mate. I'm trying hard to forget her I swear. But..."

Shaking my head, "I give up. So the rumors about you losing your mind when I was gone were all lies right? Of course, I'm not my sister."

"What do you mean?"

I took a deep breath, "Let's end this Orion, my human is already suffering too much. We need to break the bond already, to save all of us from the pain."

His eyes widened, "No, no NO! You can't do this Artemis, just please..." he trailed off looking confuse.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry I'm already too hurt. I should have given up before when you chose Ilea over me. I should have chosen him."

"Don't do this, don't leave me. I may not forget her, but I know that I love you. You don't know how mess up I was before when you ran away with Heferus Art. You don't know how broken I was." He begged.

More tears fell from my eyes, "And you don't know how you destroyed me Orion, of all the wolves in our lands I believed that you would never choose her over me. I thought... you're not like the others." I whispered the last part, I turned,"Goodbye... Ori."

Orion

I watched her walk away, why do I need to loose everything? Falling to my knees, I screamed.

She's slipping away from me...

*********************************************************************
Hello...

These is too painful to write. I just wrote a part for Orion and Artemis cause I kinda miss them! I would like to to ask permission to change the title of this book. If you would allow me, here are the choices:

Choose, Alpha

The Past or the Present

Choices

Unbearable Pain

Remain, or Forget?