Four...

Selena Colosel

It feels awkward to know that I am sleeping in one bed with my mate. It's my first time to sleep side by side with a male. But first, they need to get my things at my pack.

"Mate, is it weird that I still don't know your name?" he asks, smiling down at me. Yeah, down. He is 6'5 and I'm 5'4. It's quite.... irritating.

"Selena.", I whispered. But because of werewolf hearing, he heard me loud enough. He smiled at me.

He offered me his hand, "Thaddeus." I laughed when he told me his name. He gave me a confuse look.

"Why are you laughing? There's nothing funny about my name, right?" I laughed even harder, "Okay tell me now."

I forced myself to stop, "It's because you don't need to introduce yourself to me. You're the Alpha King, everyone knows you." His mouth formed in a shape of an o.

Before I can say something else, someone knocked making him growl in annoyance. I chuckled because it's quite amusing. He just glared at me while I'm walking towards the door.

When I opened the door, I saw his Beta. When he saw I'm the one who opened the door, I can see the pain flashed through his eyes. Then I realized how insensitive am I, of course she has a family who will feel a little bit resentful that their dead daughter's mate has a new one.

He bowed his head, "Luna, is Alpha there?" I can hear the respect in his voice, nothing else.

I nodded, "Umm, yeah. And please call me Selena, it feels weird getting called a Luna." he nodded.

"Mate, we just need to talk about the car we are going to use to get your thing from your past pack." I was confused.

"Wait, you're coming with us?" I asks feeling a little bit shock that he would like to come with me just for my things.

He gave me a confuse look, "Of course. You're my mate, I won't leave you with those unmated males." he growled at the last part making me smile.

"Okay." And I left the two men to talk. I realized that I need to contact Katarina, and tell her the news.

"Hello?" called out from the other side. I was regretting calling her, but I have already done it.

I cleared my throat, "Umm Katarina? It's me, Selena." I heard some shuffling from the other side.

"Selena? My goodness, I heard that you found your mate and who... it is." She said the last part quietly

I sighed, "Ohhh you already know. I was suppose to tell you but I think news spread fast." I was a little disappointed because I want to be the one tell her. "But wait, how did you know? And does the others too?"

"Yeah, they do. And the I found out because your brother mind linked everyone. He said so it won't surprise us." then she paused, "Are you okay Selene?"

If I said that I was angry, that would be an understatement. I'm pissed of because my brother spilled the beans without my consent. But I was confuse, "Of course I am. Why would you ask that?"

I heard her sigh, "Nothing. Just have a safe trip okay? And don't forget your promise that we will have a small party just the three of us." I smiled at her demanding tone.

"Okay miss Pelantino." I heard her grumble from the other side about not to call her that. I just laughed at her childishness.

"Okay, okay I need to go now Selena. Bye!" And she hanged up.

I felt a presence behind me, "Selena?" I turned and saw Thaddeus standing behind me. "I need to go somewhere important." Before I could answer, he was gone.

What happened to him?

Thaddeus Dalton

My Beta, Rovan and I were having a serious talk.

"Alpha, the cars are ready to be used tomorrow. Are you sure that you should be coming with them? I mean the Rogue king might be somewhere near." he asks.

I nodded, "That's the more reason that I should come with them. I want to make sure that she will be safe, and that will only happen if I am with you." he nodded quietly, "Is there a problem Rovan? Since the ceremony you have been... different."

He shook his head, "It's nothing. I just remembered Rosalina." And my face went blank. All of my memories with her and emotions came crashing down at me. I can't feel our connection anymore since she passed away. But I still love her, because she is my mate.

Was. As in past tense Thaddeus. We have a new mate now, we need to move on from her. My wolf reminded me. I gritted my teeth out of frustration and pushed him in the back of my mind.

I turned to look at my Beta. He's my best friend since birth and when his sister turned out to be my mate, the friendship between us deepened.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly to him. He's the brother of my first mate and I know how much it is hurting him.

He shook his head, "You don't have anything to apologize about. I know it was never your fault. It's good thing that you finally found a new mate, after three years of her death."

I didn't say anything. Just stared up ahead. I can never forget her, she's my first in everything. And now I regretted having a new mate.

My wolf growled at me Don't you ever say that! You can't regret your mate, she's ours.

Tell me how can't I regret having a new mate huh? It feels like I'm betraying Rosalinda! I shout back at him. He doesn't understand how hard my situation is.

But you can't just live in the past Thaddeus! We have a new mate whether you like it or not. he answered back growling at me. I didn't answer, but pushed him back in my head trying to control him. But he was growling back in defiance, but I still won.

"Well, Thaddeus?" He turned to look at me. I arched my right eyebrow at him.

He smiled sadly at me, "Just don't forget my sister." I felt pain where my heart was. I can never forget my original Luna Queen.

"Never"

*********************************
Hi again!

So what do you think? Do you think Thaddeus should move on, or continue living in the past?