Twenty-Seven...

Selena Colosel

I think it's time for us to give up. My wolf said softly.

I stared at nothing as Francheska rub my back affectionately, she really look worried.

I closed my eyes, I-I don't know. You were the one convincing me before not to give up. What change your mind?

She let out a sigh, I have been through what you are going through, I know how it feels. I was hoping that he might finally choose me, but of course not. Inside his heart will always be my perfect twin sister.

"Sel, Selena! Please at leat talk to me decently. Do not ignore me, you can depend on me. If you still haven't forgotten I am your best friend."

I smiled weakly at her, "I'm sorry France, I wasn't listening awhile ago."

"I understand," She sighed, "So what happens now?"

I changed to my usual clothes already, so I gave her the jewelry set with the diadem that is safely put in a box made out of silver.

she gave me a skeptical look, "What will I do with these?"

"Give it back to him."

Francheska Troven

I went back to the party and saw my mate sitting on one of the chairs looking worried. When he saw me he stood right away.

"How is the Luna Queen?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Not good. She's packing Rov, she wants to go back to our past pack." I swallowed, "And I want to go back with her."

His eyes widened, "What?! You can,'t go with her. And she can't leave, the pack needs her. Cheska, don't leave." He rambled.

I closed my life eyes, "I'm her best friend Rovan, she needs me as of this moment. And she really needs to leave this pack just for awhile, until everything is okay between Thaddeus and Selena." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "Please understand."

He turned away, "Okay, fine. If that's what you want." And walked away.

I know I've hurt him for doing this. But as of this moment, my best friends need me.

Thaddeus Dalton

I stared out of the window, sipping my drink when I felt my wolf's pain.

Orion, what happened to you? I asked him quietly.

He growled, Artemis wants to cut off our bond. It can't happen or it will make the both of you forget everything about each other.

My eyes widened in shock at what he said. Selena's wolf wants to cut off the connection between her and my wolf. It rarely happens but when it does, the humans will forget about everything about their past mate and will live without a mate. And the wolves will forever suffer the broken connection with their broken hearts that will never heal.

You can't let this happen Orion! I know we had hurt them so much, but her wolf can't break the connection. It will be too much for Selena to handle the pain, she might lose the baby in the process. I panicked.

I know what Orion and I did was unforgivable, but they can't do what her wolf wishes to do. The process is painful that it takes years to vanish. And even though they have forgotten each other there will be a scar on their chest just by the heart to remind them.

Before my wolf can reply, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called out lifelessly, still holding the glass in my hand.

Rovan entered my room, his face held no emotion. His carrying the box that held the jewelry Selena wore awhile ago at the party which made me confuse. What is it doing with him?

As if to answer my question he held it out to me, "Alpha, the Luna wishes to return the prized possession of the royalties. She said she won't be needing it anymore for she will return to her pack."

My head snapped to look at his direction, "What do you mean go back to her pack?!"

He looked down, and I immediately know the answer to my answer. My hand shook, I want stop her so much but I think it would be better if she's away from me. I have been hurting her too much and for too long. She needs to have her freedom to be happy.

I closed my eyes, "Prepare a car for her, make sure she goes back safe and unharmed." I ordered quietly.

"But Alp-"

"Just do it!" I answered with defeat in my voice.

I heard the door shut quietly as my Beta left me alone in my office. I need to let her go, even if it hurts me too much. It will be better for an angel like her to leave a broken man behind because I might end up breaking her just like my past destroying me until there is nothing left to fix.

Selena Colosel

"Are you ready to leave?" A voice asked behind me.

I turned to look at the speaker and saw Rovan standing looking grim and as if someone is dying, "Yes. Can you please help me with my things?"

He gave me a nod, "Don't worry Luna, the men will be the one to handle your things. The car is ready for us to leave. I also have informed your brother that you will be coming back with Francheska."

"Francheska?" I gave him a confuse look, "Why is she going with me?"

"I don't know her reason Luna." He answered coldly, 'If you may excuse me I still need to help the men that will accompany you throughout the travel." he bowed and left.

I was confuse, I never knew she is coming with me.

"Francheska!" I called out.

She came running towards me, "Yeah?"

"Why are you coming with me? The pack needs you, Rovan needs you. If both the Alpha and the Beta will be left behind without their mates the pack will weaken." I told her softly.

She sighed, "I know that, but you need me Sel. Kat needs me as well."

The last part caught my attention, "What do you mean Kat needs you?"

Her face was grim, "You will know when we got home. Let's go Selena, the car is ready for us."

I nodded hesitantly and took my shoulder bag, walking down the stairs. I look back, "Goodbye Thadd. I wish we would be okay." I whispered and I never turned back.

*********************************************************************
Hi...

Is this the end of ThaLena? *sniff* *sniff*

Guys! I have now changed the title. Thanks for all who commented for the title.

debbie_evanfurn
poornima13

I need someone who can help me with the cover? Especially I changed the title, so please please help me.