Five...

Selena Colosel

I don't get what I did wrong, but when Thaddeus and I are inside the car it was complete silence. His giving me the cold shoulder and I don't know why, he has been ignoring me after his talk with Beta Rovan.

Maybe he changed his mind? Don't say that, his our mate. And I am sure he won't change his mind about us. My wolf whimpered. Trying to sound confident, but I can hear the doubt in her voice.

How can you be sure? He won't even talk to us! I said back. But I can feel a pang of pain hit my heart thinking that he might reject us. She whimpered again, but I ignored it.

"Why are you crying Selena?" I turned to look at Thaddeus. I cock my head to the left and gave him a confuse look.

"I'm not crying Thaddeus. I don't even know why you think I am."

He looked worried, "Really? Then why are there tears falling from your eyes?" My hand reached for my cheeks and to my surprise, there are tears!

"Tell me, is there a problem? Don't you want to stay with me as Luna?" He whimpered the last part. I shook my head, "Tell me, please."

I turned to look at him, "Why are you giving me the cold shoulder, Thadd? Do you regret having me as a mate?" this time I raised my voiced. I'm hurt that's the fact. "I know that Rosalinda is more important to you, but I want to ask you a question. Are you feeling guilty because I am your new mate?"

He didn't answer, making me slump and look down. "Okay, I got my answer."

"Sele-" I stopped him.

"Don't, just don't." I said weakly, blinking back tears to stop myself from bawling my eyes in front of him because of the pain in my heart. Instead, I closed my eyes.

You shouldn't have shouted at him. My wolf scolded.

I bit my lip, It's too much for me. I can't take this much. Don't worry I will still try to prove that I can be a good mate and Luna Queen.

She sighed in relief, Good. Cutting off the connection. The car halted to a stop making me open my eyes. Looking out into the window, I saw the pack house and the pack members walking towards our direction.

I unbuckled the seat belt and jumped out of the car. Without realizing it, I'm already on the floor with two persons on top of me.

"Get of me!" I groaned out.

Katarina shook her head with Francheska, "No way dude! You left to go to a ceremony. I hate you!" She playfully glared at me.

"Oh please, stop being dramatic and get of me you two! Or I swear I will kick your asses." The two jumped of me grinning. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Then suddenly I felt a presence beside me, "Hello, I am Alpha Thaddeus of Blood Moon Pack or also known the royalties." he bowed his head as a respect to my friends while the two looked star struck with the way they ogled my mate. Making my wolf huffed, jealous.

"Okay that's enough girls! We need to show them the pack house." My brother called out behind me. Thank the moon goddess, he interrupted.

I was still ignoring Thaddeus when suddenly I felt someone pull me. I was about to scream bloody murder when the grabber spoke, "Shh it's me Lucian. We need to talk." I turned to look at him, and glared.

"No need for you to grab me like that! What is it anyway?" I asked him.

He gave me a look, "About your mate." And that shut me up.

Thaddeus Dalton

I still felt guilty about the fight between me and Selena. She was suppose to be my main priority, but here I am the one living in the past.

My wolf rolled his eyes growling at me, Well who's fault is that?

Mine! Happy? I growled back at him. It irritates me when my wolf thinks that he's right all the time.

Well I AM right ALL the time anyway. He interrupted smugly. I ignored his taunting and focused on the people around me.

Then I realized, she isn't here beside me. My wolf growled at me again, Find her!

I know, no need to tell me. I shouted back at him. And left the pack house, I followed the trail of her scent until I reached a garden.

When I took another turn, I finally saw her... with that Beta. I can't believe she's here with that stupid Beta. All I want to do is rip his head off from his body.

I growled to make my presence known to the two. I saw them turn their heads to look at me and their eyes widened. I stalked in their direction and yanked her from where she was sitting.

"Know your place Beta! Stay away from what's mine or I will have no regrets in ripping you limb by limb." I threatened him. I will not let any unmated males touch what is mine!

I carried her like a sack, "Put me down Thaddeus! Put me down!" she screamed pounding at my back. But I ignored it while everyone stared at us.

When we reached my room, I did what she asked me.

"What the hell was that Thaddeus?" she asks glaring at me.

I glared back, "Oh nothing, it's just that you were with a guy!" I shouted.

"So you mean, you were just jealous? He's my best friend, I can't just stay away and ignore him." She says in disbelief.

"Yes you can! If you really want to."

"But that's the problem, I don't want to!"

I threw the lamp beside my bed at the wall. When I turned to look at her, she look unaffected.

"You will do as I say!"

Then I saw her eyes mist, "Fine, if that's what you want." and left slamming the door shut.

I sat at my bed and wiped my face with my hands? groaning in frustration. Shit! How much idiocy will I shoe today because of my emotions?

You did the right thing. My wolf says to me happily. Of course he will be happy, after all werewolves are very territorial. Especially the Alpha, Beta and Gammas.

I wish you're right I said to him.

He smiled smugly at me, Of course I am.

*********************************
Why hello pups!

Sooo yeah, chapter five's finish. Hmm what do you think? Will Selena be okay? And will Thaddeus still live in the past? Meaning, will his heart still belong to her deceased past mate, Rosalina?

Thanks,
Grapes.