Two...

Thaddeus Dalton

Today is what I dreaded every year, after all all my regrets and guilts all came crashing down at me. If only I have saved her...

"Alpha?" I turned and saw my Beta shifting uneasily. I can't blame him, I am usually on a bad mood this time of the year.

"Yes?" I asked trying to calm my wolf down. He kept on yipping and yapping happily making me annoyed. How can he be happy this time of the year this is the day of our mate's death!

Well you will know soon. he whispered to me. I rolled my eyes nothing can change my mood. Are you sure? I know that we lost our mate Thaddeus. But there are times that something... comes into our lives. My eyebrows furrowed at his last statement. What does he mean?

But he didn't answer that question making me sigh. Give it to your wolf to leave you hanging when you want answers.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts, "Ummm Alpha? I said the visitors are here for the Rosalina's death ceremony. I growled when I heard about the word death.

He backed away into a wall fear was seen all over his face. Shit! I need to calm myself down if I want this to go smoothly. The last time I almost killed an Alpha because of my temper...

I nodded, "I will be down in a minute." Fixing my paper works, I gave one last look on my mate's picture smiling slightly.

"It's the day of your death again mi amour." I whispered while touching the picture. I put it down, and sighed. Time to meet my visitors.

Going down, I can hear some Alpha's and Luna's talking quietly. When I peered I saw the Alpha's with their mates smiling happily. Making me feel the pain in my chest again, remembering what I would have if only I saved her.

"Welcome! Alpha and Lunas." I boomed spreading my arms like a king I am. All of their heads snapped to my direction and jumped of their seats bowing down at me.

I smiled slightly at their gesture and fear towards me. I never understood as to why they are afraid of me, I try not give that kind of impression because Rosalina will always snap at me to act kind to everyone.

Walking down completely, I told the pack's elder to start. He nodded with a bow to me. "We are all gathered here today to remember our Luna Queen after her tragic death. Rosalina Elexoir is needed to be remembered. May she rest in peace." he chanted. I gritted my teeth while forming my hands into fist. But controlled myself after all i wanted this to run smoothly.

After everything went well all of us huddled inside the party room of the pack house. I can see every Alpha watching me with curiosity as to what I will do. But I did nothing but ignored them, after all I do not live to please them.

Suddenly the door opened and saw an Alpha gasping for breath. "Alpha Thaddeus, I would like to apologize for my tardiness. My car broke down along the way so we need to run."

Then I recognized who it was, "I understand Alpha Dylan. It's no problem actually." he bowed his head in respect. Before I can say anything again I smelled a scent that agitated my wolf.

"I'm gonna murder you Dylan for leaving me behind!" A girl's voice shouted entering the room with a Beta Lucian. Which made me growl one word I never expected I would ever again:

"MINE!"

Selena Colosel

My eyes widened in shock after seeing a guy looking at me who growled 'MINE'. I was celebrating inside, finally I found my mate!

He stalked towards me like a predator, but then my brother blocked him, "Alpha Thaddeus, this is impossible! She can't be your mate."

I frowned, "Why can't I be his mate?!" I asked raising my voice a little. Why can't I be his mate?

I don't know Selena. My wolf answered. I rolled my eyes at her.

Of course you wouldn't know! I'm not even asking you. I answered back. Instead of answering again she growled at me, but I ignored it.

"I said MOVE!" The growl of my mate snapped me out of my talk. But then if he's here....

"You're an Alpha!" I exclaimed pointing at him. Everyone was looking at me. I rolled my eyes knowing I am attracting attention.

He nodded, "Yes I am." My brother continued glaring at him making pinch his arm.

"She can't be your mate! You can't have two mates!" My brother said looking straight in his eyes.

What he said made me look at him, "Two mates? What do you mean Dyl?"

"Because his the Alpha King!" he answered like I am being dumb.

I gave him a strange look, "So?" Then it hit me, we came here to join the death anniversary of the Luna Queen....

I felt dizzy thinking about it, how can be the moon goddess so cruel? And everything went black.

*********************************
Hello!
What do you think about this chapter? Good enough or is it bad? But hope it's good enough.