Twelve...

Hey uhm guys? Would you like a part two of the special chapter? If you do, just please tell me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thaddeus Dalton

Today is the day that Selena and I should come back to our pack right away. Felico, my third-in-command or Gamma told me that they saw rogues scouting the borders of my pack.

When I heard the creak door open, I smelled her right away. Seeing Selena strut towards me with a smile on her face.

"Are yo ready to leave Selena?" I asked still looking down picking up my clothes and throwing them inside the luggage. Not even folding them giving me a hard time to zip it close.

From my peripheral vision I saw her shook her head, "Hey, hey, stop that!"

"What? Why wou-"

"Shut up! You need to fold your clothes to give you an easy time to close this luggage. But here you are being a lazy ass." She scolded.

I was about to retort when she shot me a look making my mouth shut close. So instead, I sat on my arm chair watching her fix my things quietly.

She poured all my clothes on the bed and emptied my luggage. Carefully, she folded my clothes one by one.

"You should fold your clothes first, cleanly and gently. So that it would look..." I drift off as she ranted about folding my clothes as I pack.

Selena is the perfect mate and partner than anyone wished for. But I knew, some small part in me wished it was Rosalinda doing these things for me and not her.

Would you stop thinking about Ilea?! Orion growled sounding pissed.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, You're the one who's thinking about Ilea, while I was thinking about Rosalinda.

He kept quiet after my retort so I asked him, What got your panties in a twist Or?

Artemis is upset with me. He answered quietly making my eyes widened.

What did you do?!

He sighed, I accidentally told her that I still love Ilea. Making her upset with me through my visit in the Moon goddess' world.

I shook my head in annoyance, Why would you feel guilty admitting that you still love our first mate? I think it's just right after all they were the first.