Seven...

Thaddeus Dalton

Seeing the brother I have hated for most of my life is not really a good reunion. After all, all I wanna do is kill him. I lust for his blood.

Kill that monster! That bastard!  My wolf growling an order at me. I would have give in, but I controlled myself to calm down. So my wolf, Orion won't have a choice to be too.

Theseus Dalton, is my older brother. He is suppose to be the one to continue the line of the Alpha Kings. And me, I was contented to being the second in everything.

But both of Theseus and I's plans were destroyed, when the seer of the moon goddess came to our kingdom during my brother's sixteenth birthday.

She announced that the moon goddess did not choose Theseus as the next in line. Of course everyone was surprised but most of all, me.

The seer turned to look at me and her eyes glowed while saying:

The second child of the Alpha King shall be the heir,

Pain and sorrow shall he bear,

Shall have a twisted fate,

Will meet his true mate,

By the time all he cares about is dead.

Everyone stared at me after realizing that I am the chosen heir of the moon goddess herself.

After three days of my coronation, my brother disappeared. My parents tried searching for him but it was a lost cause. I know this destroyed the plans and the future of my brother. All his life, he trained to be an Alpha King. And now, his younger brother's the one who became one.

I lost my mate, my parents and my second mate's parents because of HIM. He became a rogue king after, when my father tried hunting this rogues. Which made me hate him so much.

"Why are you here? If I were you, I wouldn't show my face after all the crimes that you did." I asked him. I grabbed his neck and slammed him to a wall.

He grinned evilly at me, "Look who's talking about crimes. Isn't it a crime to have another mate just because the old one is dead?" He's taunting me. I can sense it.

Don't listen! He's just playing with you. My wolf warned. But I didn't listen, because all I can think about is HER.

The memories came crashing down on me.

The first time our eyes met, and we learned that She is my mate.

Then another one

"I love you."

"I love you more... Rosalina."

And finally,

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm ready. I love you..."

"And so do I."

My hold on him loosened and gasped for breath. He smiled and threw a punch at my jaw.

"I knew you are a foolish and pathetic, Alpha King." And run off. I can still here him laughing crazily.

Falling to my knees, all I can feel is confusion inside me. How will I love Selena, if I still live in the past?

Selena Colosel

Katarina and I were talking to each other when my wolf suddenly became agitated. Meaning: Thaddeus is nearby.

I turned my head and saw him, our eyes met but I can see his eyes cloud with guilt. It confuses me, but I ignored it anyway.

He turned his head to look at Rovan and their eyes met. It's like they were having a silent conversation. But my guess, it was their linked.

When suddenly, "WHERE IS HE?!" Rovan growled loudly making all people turned to look at him. His eyes were pitch black, out of anger.

He walked towards the door when my mate grabbed him and the door burst open, "Guys! Please go inside the private room for the private party." Fancheska called out.

Then, something happened that surprised all of us, "MINE!" Rovan growled looking at her. My eyes widened in shock, wait, what?!

My head snapped to look at Katarina and she saw me looking at her. She gave me a small smile, but I know that she feel disappointed. Both of her best friends have finally found their mates. But her...

I turned to at the two. Francheska was caged between Rovan's arms. Their faces were just centimeters  away, but then Katarina called out saying that it's time for our private party. She ducked under his arms and left right away.

As the six of us, yes SIX. My brother's being suspicious. He's at Katarina's side acting all possessive which confuses the hell out of me.

When we entered the room, the three bots growled at the boys inside the room. Daniel, Leo, Marcos, Lucian and Thalassa stared at the six of us.

Uh oh, this would be an awkward party. And wait, my brother growled as well?

********************************************************************************************

Hi pups!

Sorry for not updating soon, wattpad had been malfunctioning. And I would like to inform you that I may not update that much, because the screen of my phone is destroyed. Thank you readers!