Twenty-One...

Thaddeus Dalton

I shifted to my black wolf immediately, when I heard Selena fainted. I don't know the cause, but I'm really worried. Orion became more agitated which confuses the hell out of me. Oh Moon goddess please make her okay.

I shifted back to my human and wore a black basketball shorts with white fitted shirt. I entered the pack's infirmary, and saw the pack doctor assisting my mate.

"Geneviva! What happened to my mate?" I growled angrily.

She gave me a look, "Oh come on Thaddeus! Wait for a little while, I'm still checking on her vitals you idiot."

Oh how I wish to give her a punishment, but I can't. She's my faraway cousin meaning she still has some same blood as me.

"Geneviva..." I gave her a warning tone. She knows not to mess up with me when I'm not in the mood or if it's about my mate.

She sighed, "Fine, fine. She's okay, her body's just stress by the way it fell and her eyes. And ummm Thadd, do you know that-"

Before she can finish her report, we heard a coughing. The two of us snapped our heads at the direction of my mate looking at us with confusion.

"Why am I here?" She asks weakly.

Sighing, I sat beside her, "You fainted my little mate. What happened awhile ago?"

She looked away, staring down. Her eyes filled with tears that surprised me, "Thadd... there are things in my past that I can't forget. Awhile ago I, had another flashback. The flashbacks aren't constant, I can only have one if I can see something that trigger's it."

I felt my chest constrict as I listened to her. Now I know that she had gone through some difficulties just like me. I know that her parents were killed by my brother, but I never knew she was with them.

"But... are you okay now Sel?" I asked, stroking her hair gently.

I heard the door closed as my cousin Geneviva left the infirmary. I'm thankful that she gave us some little privacy. She really knows what to do in any kinds of situation.

She smiled weakly at me and nodded. I have a feeling that she's hiding something from me, but J don't wanna push her. She needs rest, badly. I can see the tiredness behind those eyes. I don't know the reason, but I want to help her even though I know that she won't let me.

Without realizing it, Selena's already snoring softly in my arms. Her angelic face, looking so peaceful and calm. I know that I'm one of the reasons why she's stress. All this problems starting to arise is making me tired and stressed.

Two of my best warriors are dead.

I just learned that my brother has a daughter.

I learned that my niece is my Gamma's mate.

Everything's so overwhelming that some part of me wanted to just let things happen. But I can't do that, hundreds of life is depending on me to win this war against the rogues and my brother.

I laid her head back on her pillow and stood up. I need to leave immediately to see if Felico is back from trying to get his mate. I haven't heard from him for almost a week and I have been worried.

Hey Thaddeus. An amused voice linked me.

Rolling my eyes I replied, What is it now Rovan? I'm gonna check on Felico, so I don't have time for your idiocy.

No need, he's already back. And man? You really gotta see this, right now. He answered while laughing that made me confuse.

What have Felico done that caused Rovan to be this amuse?

When I entered the meeting room, I noticed a commotion going on. I can hear shouting from there making me groan. I got a bad feeling about this.

"What is happening here?" I asked to the five person arguing.

All of them turned to look at me, and I can see that my Gamma is a second to shifting. Their are one unfamiliar girl, Francheska, my two warriors that went with Felico.

While Rovan, standing by the wall amusement dancing in his eyes. His mate's glaring at him angrily at him.

"What the hell is this?!" I asked again staring at them wide-eye, "I already have enough issues and your adding? I want one of you at least to answer me."

Felico lowered his head in respect, "Good afternoon Alpha. I'm sorry about the... disturbance. I would like to introduce to you my mate and your niece."

"So your my uncle?" She asks, analyzing me, "You and my father have nothing alike." She stated nonchalantly.

Felico growled, "Don't speak to the Alpha that way!"

She rolled her eyes at him, "Whatever mr. Uptight."

I watched the two with amusement, Rovan was right. This was really something but I'm not really in a mood for this.

I heard someone sigh in frustration, "Rovan! You're not helping the situation here you idiot."

"Oh come on France, loosen up." He answers.

I saw my niece smirk, "See this guy, Rovan right?" She asks looking at him.

I saw my Beta nod, returning the smirk.

"He's just cool, like me. I like you mister Beta, not so uptight."

I heard growls, "Oh now what? Your gonna flirt with my mate. You know what, I'm out of here. Your sleeping by yourself tonight Rov." Francheska states angrily at him and left.

And that's when I burst out laughing, "Yeah bro, your right this is an amusing scene."

He scowled at me, "Shut up Thaddeus."

The four of us are here inside my office, "So did you come willingly with my Gamma or you were forced?" I ask turning to look at my niece.

"As if I'll come willingly with him. I want to go back to my father, he might be very worried already." She answers frowning at us.

Felico laughed, "As if I'm returning you to that bastard! You're my mate Dashia, your staying with me whether you like it or not."

She growled, "Be careful with your choice of words! Don't you ever speak about my father that way."

I growled loudly, making them all stop. I stood up, "Would the both of you stop arguing? You're giving me a headache." I said, rubbing my forehead.

"Now, would any of you explain what happened when you were on a mission, Felico?" I asked.

My Gamma nodded, "Of course Alpha."

**************************************
Wolfies!

Soooo that was just wow. That took me four days to write. And thank you for the cover leggingsgirl for the new cover!