Seventeen...

Selena Colosel

Thaddeus told me that tonight he will introduce me to the whole pack as his new Luna. I'm excited but also nervous, what would they think of me? Would they like me?

"Little mate, I can feel your nervousness." Thaddeus teased.

I threw a glare at his direction, "Shut up! It's not funny Thadd, what if I'm not enough to be their Luna?

I can hear him sigh as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder, "Stop worrying Selena, you're going to be okay."

"Thaddeus?"

He looked down at me, "Yes, little mate?"

"Will..." I don't want to continue because it might trigger something. But I really wanna know if their going to be there.

"Will?" His eyebrows were furrowed as he asked the question.

"Will Rosalinda's parents be in the ceremony?"

His face turned a little awkward, but nodded anyway. I can see his uncertainty as he watched my reaction.

I laughed at him, I can't stop it okay? The way he was waiting for my reaction as if I will go berserk just because I learned that his past mate's family will be there.

"Okay, I don't know what's got to you little mate but I'm starting to think that you already lost it." He stated seriously.

Instead of answering him, I just threw a pillow at his direction. I heard him chuckle as he left the room, rolling my eyes I just stood up.

I immediately stood up and approached my cabinet when I heard the door creaked open, "Thaddeus, I'm gonna get dress already." I stated still not turning around.

"Really? I'm so not Thaddeus."

I turned around to see Francheska with her arms cross at her chest. She was frowning at me that it really is amusing to see her act that way.

"Sorry France, I thought you were him." I apologized, but smiled a little at her annoyed face. Actually, between Katarina and Francheska I am closer to Katarina like how Francheska is closer to her. But still, we're all best friends.

She rolled her eyes, "You're already smitten with him." And her face turned serious, "But seriously Selena, you're already smitten with him while he is not sure about the two of you. You think I didn't notice, the tension between the two of you?"

I was silent, I have nothing to answer back. So some noticed the problem with the two of us, and much worse it's my best friend. I wanna cry in front of her, but I can't. It will mean that I am giving up about Thaddeus.

Instead, I just shook my head. "Francheska, there's no tension between the two of us. We're okay." I tried assuring.

She didn't look convinced, but still, she nodded.

"Anyway, I need your help to choose a dress for introduction ceremony." I tried changing the subject.

Her eyes brightened, holy guacamole, I think I just put myself in a big trouble.

After 2 hours of arguments, choosing of dress and make up trouble finally I am all dressed up. When it comes to fashion, Francheska is the one who loves fashion among the three of us. That's why Katarina and I try to avoid her whenever a special even is incoming. We are in for hell.

"There, you are now the most beautiful in the lands of your mate." Francheska gushed, with a soft smile.

Maybe, but not in his heart. I am competing with someone dead, because you never knew what she was capable of doing.

And by the thought, my heart fell and I smiled sadly. I will never be Rosalinda, never will I like her or surpass the original mate and Luna in Thaddeus' heart and eyes.

Thaddeus Dalton

All of the pack members are already here, all wearing their best clothes for this special event. Meeting their new Luna, the new mother, sister, friend and member of the pack.

"Alpha, have you seen Francheska? My wolf is starting to get agitated without her at my side." Rovan told me looking nervous.

"Calm down Beta, I think I saw her enter our room."

He frowned, "Are you and the Luna okay now? No offence Alpha, but are the two of you now comfortable with each other?" He's still bowing his head as a respect. But I can hear the accusing tone, from him.

I know that he loves his sister, but his loyalty lies to his Luna and Alpha only, only to them. I feel like I'm guilty about something, I feel like I am betraying my whole pack. If you betray the Luna or Alpha, the whole pack under them will certainly make your life a living hell.

But now, it is there Alpha betraying their Luna. Will they understand me, or go against me if they knew about my remaining feelings for the past Luna? For werewolves, past remains in the past and the present ad future is far more important. But why can't I apply it to my self?

The questions running inside my head was interrupted, "May I present to you, the Luna Queen!" The Elder of our pack announced with pride to the whole pack.

I turn around and saw an angel walking down the stairs as the people around me cheered.  She went down the stairs as she did, she looked straight into my eye. I can't catch the emotion in it, but all I know is she really looked stunning in her silver and blue dress.

I approached her and offered my hand, "My Luna."

In our bond, I can feel her happiness as I called her 'Luna'. Am I really that naive that I never noticed what she felt? I never knew her feelings for me are already this deep, and here I am still having doubts.

"Hail the Alpha King and the Luna Queen!"

"Hail the Alpha King and the Luna Queen!" Echoed the pack members.

When I turned to look at my mate, I then realized I really need to forget about Rosalinda. It's time to start new with my Luna Queen.

************************************Hi pups!

I really apologize for updating for a looooooong time. I got a writers block and I really don't know what to write. But don't worry I will try hard. So what do you think?