Chapter four- Oh God

*Revised*

Alex

     School went on as if everything was completely normal, except for the part where I was having a minor break down. When I said I would eventually, I wasn't kidding. I mean werewolves?! Seriously? I loved reading stories about them, but I thought that's what they always were. Just stories. Well, it's not that I don't believe him, cause I do. I just need some proof. I decided that I would ask him to show me his wolf I guess.

     So at the moment I was leaning on my bike taking deep breaths. A lot of them. All of a sudden, arms wrapped themselves around my waist and rested at the small of my back. I looked up to see my werewolf boyfriend smiling down at me.

     Wait? Boyfriend? Since when was he my boyfriend? He hasn't even asked me on a date yet. Just because we're 'mates' doesn't mean anything. I think.

     I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him tight still taking very deep breaths.

     Jace probably thought something was wrong. "Alex? Babe are you okay?" he asked with concern. I nodded my head and then buried it in his chest.

     "Jace! Come on man! We're gonna be late!" a male voice yelled out. I looked up and saw a slightly younger version of Jace. The only difference was their eyes. While Jace had ocean blue ones, the other guy had hazel brown.

     Jace cursed under his breath. "I'll be there in a sec Max!" he yelled back. Max grumbled something and got into Jace's car.

     He leaned in to speak into my ear. "I have to go, but I'll see you later. I want you to text me you address please. I need to see you before tomorrow. Here's my number. Text me and I'll know its you. Good-bye my lovely mate." he whispered. He pulled back a little, and pecked me on the lips once. Twice. Before it was a real kiss. When he was about to deepen it, a loud car horn blared, and Jace cursed again.

     I pulled away and smiled up at him. "Go. I'll text you." I whispered, giving him one last peck before breaking contact and getting into Old Henry.  He kissed me one last time before making his way to his car where I'm guessing his brother Max was waiting. He pulled out of the spot and drove off. I watched him until he was out of sight. I smiled as I could still feel his lips on mine.

     I sighed and took off out of the lot going the opposite direction Jace went. I sped down the roads stopping only for red lights and stop signs. Almost got into a wreck cause some random dude was texting while driving. I cursed at him and went home. When I arrived I saw that Mom's car wasn't in the drive way, meaning she wasn't home. Not that I expected her to be.

     I pulled out my house key and walked in to an empty house full of still unpacked boxes. I already unpacked my stuff, but mom has yet to touch hers, so I guess I have to do that later. I sighed and took my shoes off, then plopped down on the couch and turned the TV on. Some random show was playing and it held my attention, so it was enough for now.

    While watching it, I texted Jace my address and he texted back saying he would be here in about an hour and a half. Said he had to do something first. I texted back saying okay and started to make a ham and cheese sandwich.

     After I ate, I headed up to my room and grabbed my guitar. I had a few minutes before Jace was supposed to be here, so I decided to play. I was singing softly, letting myself get lost in the music.

     "Wow." I jumped and turned to see Jace standing in my door way. How did he get in my house I mean seriously? "You have an amazing voice Alex." he said in awe.

     "No I don't. And how did you get into my house?" I asked.

     "Yes you do. One of an angel in fact, and you might want to hide your emergency key better." he said holding up the key I put under the welcome mat outside the door. I huffed and put my guitar back in its stand and laid down on my bed and looked up at my white ceiling. I felt the bed dip beside me and saw Jace sit beside me.

     He brought a hand up and caressed my cheek softly, and repeated the action many more times, so he was stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Alex you have an angelic voice. You really do." he whispered. I blushed and looked back at the plain white of my room. I'm have to fix that soon.

     "Okay so why did you want to see me?" I asked sitting up to face him properly.

     "What? I can't just come over to see you?" he asked with a smile. I smiled back and he started to lean forward until our lips connected.

     I crawled over to him and sat in his lap straddling him. He groaned and placed his hand on my thigh and started to gently rub, not going any higher, but not going lower either. His other hand ran up and down my spine while mine went to his hair getting lost in it. He nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. Our tongues fought for dominance, and he won. Obviously. We explored each other's mouths and I moaned at he taste of him. He's like a drug I will never get enough of. We pulled away panting hard with small smiles on our faces.

     "Can you sing for me Alex? I want to hear your voice again" he requested.

     "Why? I can't sing worth a crap. Why would you want to hear me?" I questioned.

     "Alex, your voice is beautiful. Why can't you see that?" he asked. I just shrugged in response placing my hands on his broad shoulders.

     "Alex please. Sing for me." he repeated. I sighed and got off of him. I grabbed his hand and led him to my music room, where I keep a lot of instruments that I can play. I'm still learning most of them, but I know how to play guitar and piano the best.

     I led him over to the baby grand by the window and sat down with him on the bench. "I'm not gonna sing, but I am going to play a piece I just mastered. I didn't write it. I found it on YouTube a while back and I just had to learn it, so I did." I noticed he was a bit disappointed I wasn't going to sing, but nodded his head anyway. 

     As I finished the song a tear slipped from my eye. Jace gently wiped it away with his fingers. "Why so sad sweetheart?" he asked.

     "It's the song I would play after my dad..... well you know." I whispered sadly. Jace embraced me in his arms and I cried softly into his chest. He made hushing noises and whispered sweet nothings in my ear until I finally stopped. When I looked over at the clock I realized what time it was. Since my mom wasn't home yet and it was 11:00 at night, I figured she's not gonna be home tonight.

     "Jace. It's getting late. Can you please stay? I don't want to be alone right now." I whispered. He simply nodded and picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He set me down on my bed and then he took his shirt off. I was too upset to and too tired admire his body. He tucked me in under the covers, after I had changed into my pj's in the bathroom. When I was settled he crawled in after me and pulled me to him.

     I placed my head on his warm chest and my hand on his abs. I was drifting in and out of sleep so I couldn't count his pack but from how much there was, I'm guessing either a 6 or an 8. I'll find out in the morning. He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me closer. He kissed the top of my head and whispered, "Good-night my angel."

     "Good-night." I whispered back. I then fell into the best sleep I have ever had.