Chapter Five- Who you belong to

*Revised*

Alex

     "Alex. Wake up. It's time to get up." said a voice. A voice that sent shivers up my spine, but not the bad kind.

     "Five more minutes." I grumbled pulling the comforter over my head. The voice chuckled and the next thing I know, I'm being tickled. "Ahhh! Stop, stop! I'm up I'm up!" I yelled between fits of laughter. Jace laughed and stopped his torment.

     My chest heaving up and down cause I was breathing so hard. Jace looked into my eyes, smirked and captured my lips in a soft sweet kiss.

     When we pulled apart we were both breathless and panting. I smiled and started to push on his chest to get off me. Let's just say he didn't like that very much. He growled and tightened his grip on me. I pushed at his chest again and said, "Jace come on. We need to get to school. That's why you woke me up right?"

     "Huh? Oh yeah, right." he said. I giggled and pushed at his chest again and this time he got off me.

     I got off the bed, got a tank top, jean shorts, and everything else I needed, and went to the bathroom to shower and get dress. I took a 10 minute shower, dried off, got dressed, and did my hair. I flattened my black hair like I do (almost) everyday. I don't really put a lot of make up on, but I did put on some mascara and lipgloss on.

     I walked out and saw Jace sitting on the edge of my bed, but in different clothing. His back was facing me, so I crawled over to the other side of the bed and got on my knees behind him. I put my hands on his shoulders and I felt he was really tense, so I started to massage his shoulders and neck slowly.

     "You wanna tell me what's got you so stressed?" I whispered in his ear still rubbing his shoulders.

     "Just some pack stuff with my dad. He wants me to do something later. I wont be able to see you again tonight." he said turning his head to look me in the eye.

     I chuckled and he said. "What's so funny?"

     "Jace, I think I can survive one night without you. It's not like it's the end of the world. We still have school. Speaking of which we better go. I want to meet the people that were sitting at the table yesterday. Who are they anyway?" I said.

     "Just some people from the pack. Most of them are wolves, but some of them are human with wolf mates, so you're not alone in the human department." he replied with a chuckle.

     I removed my hand s and grabbed my bag. "Where did you get the new clothes?"

     "While you were in the shower I drove home. I left my car there so my little brother Max would be able to get to school and not walk."

     "I guess you have to ride with me then." I said grinning and walking towards the door.

     "I guess I do." he replied with a grin of his own.

     We walked downstairs and I grabbed my keys from the table. We climbed into Old Henry and took off towards the school.

 We went to class and sat down in our seats just as the bell rang. Mrs. Piper wasn't here today, so we had a sub instead. He gave us our work, and said if we finished before the bell rang, we could talk quietly amongst ourselves.

     Since I came in the middle of a semester, I didn't understand most of it. Luckily Jace helped me. I still didn't understand a lot, so he asked if I wanted him to be my tutor. I saw how he is really good in every subject so I agreed. Plus having him to myself for hours alone.....