Chapter Twenty Seven~I think that's plenty of time~

I think that’s plenty of time

Alex

I am three days late.

                I have literally never been late.

                If you don’t know what I’m talking about let me be a little more specific. I haven’t had my period. I may or may not be pregnant with Jace’s baby. I know that a lot of stress can make you late, and I’ve never been this stressed in my life.

                I still have nightmares from when Lane shot at me. I dreamt of Jace being in my place, I dreamt of me getting shot with that one bullet, I dream of Jace getting shot. It was horrible. Plus add the fact that Jace was going to be accepting the Alpha position in ten hours at eight o’clock tonight wasn’t really helping either. Since he was accepting the Alpha position I would be accepting the Luna position. I made Brant go out a buy a few tests for me a few minutes ago to see if I really was with child, or if it all was just too much stress.

                I wanted to know if Jace wanted this, if he wanted a child with me.

                I took a deep breath outside of his office door and knocked. “Come in,” he called from the other side. I opened the door and saw him writing something down on the desk. He looked up and smiled when he saw it was me. He put the pen down and leaned back into his chair as I walked over to him. I leaned against his desk in front of him.

                “Something wrong?” he asked. He leaned forward and held my waist drawing closer. I rested my hands on his shoulders and shrugged.

                “Nothing’s wrong,” I said. “I just wanted to ask you a question.”

                “Well ask away mate,” he chuckled, lifting my shirt a bit and tracing his lips on the waist band of my jeans. I shivered and struggled to keep my eyes open. I giggled as he nipped my hip and he drew back.

                “What would you say to having a family?” I asked hesitantly. He looked surprise but he smiled and kissed my stomach, pulling my shirt back down and resting his forehead against my stomach.

                “I would love to see you round with my pup,” he said. “I’ve always wanted a big family, but I’m not in a rush. I will wait until you’re ready to have a child.”

                I smiled and hugged his shoulders. We drew back as the door to his office slammed open. Brant was standing there with a plastic bag in his hand and a large smile on his face. Without a word he rushed over to us, grabbed my arm, threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the room, Jace’s laughter following us.

                Brant threw me on the bed, and then yanked me up. He thrust the bag into my hands and pushed me into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I shook my head and got the tests out of the bag shakily. I held the three different tests in my hand and leaned against the counter.