Chapter six -I will break her face

*Revised*

Alex

     "I am so tired." I yawned. Last night I couldn't sleep because I kept tossing and turning all night. And all night I couldn't stop thinking of Jace.

     "You and me both, pretty girl." Jace said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, and putting his chin on my shoulder. I turned my head and placed a kiss on his cheek.

     "Are we still going to the movies later?" I asked.

     "Yep. The Conjuring, right?"

     "Yeah." After a few minutes of me talking with Brant and Jace talking with Blake, who apparently is  his beta, or second in command, about pack stuff I didn't understand, the bell rang. We said our goodbyes, and we went to class. Mrs. Piper wasn't here again so we had a sub again. This sub let us talk the whole class and we didn't have to do any work.

     Jace helped me with some homework we had to do last night that I didn't get. We finished all my homework before the bell rang, and I understood most of what he was saying. Still need a little help though. Second period held an unpleasant surprise.

     "Class, please welcome Miss. Sasha. She has been transferred to this class for the remainder of the year. Sasha, please take the available seat behind Mr. Lenix and Miss. Coleman."

     Sasha walked to the desk behind us with a smirk on her face. When she walked by me she whispered, "Better watch your back."

     The rest of the class she burned holes into my the back of my head.

     Finally the bell rang. Soon it was lunch and that girl still wont leave us alone. She some how managed to get into every single one of our classes.

     Jace and I were sitting at our table in our usual spots, being me sitting in his lap, while he was at the foot of the table. "Uh oh. Here comes Florida's biggest fashionista." Brant whispered loud enough for me to hear. I looked behind Jace's shoulder and sure enough there she is walking towards us.

     "Great." I mumbled sarcastically.

     "Hi Jace." she purred, running her finger up and down his arm, causing me to tighten my grip on him, and him to growl threateningly. When she still didn't remove her hand, I grabbed it and shoved it off him.

     "What happened to he belongs to me?" I asked in a low tone.

     "What happened to stay away from my mate?" she asked in the same tone.

     Okay that's it. I've had enough of this. I started to get out of Jace's lap, but he held me down. "Sasha. What did I say about you claiming that I am yours?" he asked, so lowly that I barely caught it.

     "B-But you are. You are mine not hers." she stuttered.

     "Sasha. You say that one more time, I will keep to my threat. Do you understand me?"

     She whimpered and slowly nodded her head. "But you belong to me." she whispered.

     "That's it. We will discuss this later. I want you in my office immediately after school. Is that understood?"

     "Yes Alpha." she whimpered then walked away with her heels clicking on the tiles.

     Jace has his head buried in the crook of my neck inhaling deeply. I started to stroke the back of his head trying to calm him down. "We're leaving. Alex go get your stuff. I can't be here right now and I need you to come with me." I nodded remembering what Brant had told me about agreeing with an angry mate especially an alpha. It is not smart to argue with them when they're mad. They might be mad enough to lash out a you if you argue with them.