Chapter Twelve- I want crazy

*Revised*

     "Hello beautiful." a deep, sexy as hell voice said. Ever since I started hanging out with the guys more I'm starting to curse more often. I don't think that's a good thing.

     Jace wrapped his arms around me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder.

     "Why do you say that?" I sighed.

     "Say what?"

     "That I'm beautiful. 'Cause let's face it, I'm not." I said.

     He sighed and turned me to face him. We were in front of the pack house waiting on Gram and Brant. We were all going on a double date consisting of dinner and then a movie. Insidious2. For dinner we were going to restaurant called Fred's.

     "Alex I hate it when people lie, especially about themselves."

     "But I'm not lying Jace. You are." I insisted.

     "Alright then fine. We are going to play a game." he said.

     "Jace. What does this have to do with-"

     "The rules are simple." he continued as if I hadn't spoken. "You have to say yes or no, but you can only say each once, and you have to answer the questions. Okay?"

     "Fine." I agreed to satisfy him.

     "First question. Are you beautiful?" he asked.

     Easy. "No."

     "Are you lying?"

     "Ye- Hey!"

     "You have to answer the question Kitten." he growled. "You have to follow the rules." I kept my trap shut. "If you don't," he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I'll have to punish you. Answer the question and follow the rules."

     "Yes." I relented.

     "What was that?"

     "Yes." I said a little louder.

     "See? You're only lying to yourself Alex. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. If this morning means anything you would believe that." he whispered. Guilt began to gnaw at me as his face fell.

     "Of course this morning meant something to me. This morning means everything to me. If you say I'm beautiful, then that's what I'll believe. Just please don't think this morning didn't mean anything because it did. It means everything." I said. I put my hands on both sides of his face and stared into his eyes. After I talked his eyes lit up and he smiled at me. Then he kissed me.

     He brought his lips down on mine. Soft, warm, perfect. He nibbled my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I granted. Our tongues thrust against each other's and I fell into the passion and let it consume me.

     "Aw come on!" a deep voice yelled causing us to break apart. "We leave you alone for two minutes and you guys are already inhaling each others' tongues!" We pulled away from each other panting and looked over to see Gram there with a stern expression on his face (but you could tell he was trying hard not to smile), and Brant was standing there hanging on his arm with a large smile on his face.

     "Come on Gram. Let them have some fun." Brant said. Gram smiled and pecked Brant on the lips causing him to blush. I had to resist the urge to awww at them. I loved how they were so open about their relationship. Even if they did get some shit about it.

     "Come on guys. I'm starving." Jace said. We laughed and went into the car. We were going to carpool so we could get there faster. That's what Jace said anyway. Jace was driving so I was in the front passenger seat and Brant and Gram were in the back, holding hands. Awww!