Chapter Fifteen- I can still feel him-

*Revised*

Alex

     I watched in fear as my tormentor walked over to me looking up and down my body lustfully. He came up to me and reached up to touch my cheek. "So beautiful, my dear." I jerked my head away before his hand could touch me. He growled and grabbed my face roughly. "You will not pull away from me!" he yelled in my face, causing me to whimper and Jace to growl dangerously.

     "Don't touch her!" Jace growled. My father looked over at Jace and smirked still holding on to my face. Then, out of no where, he turned back to me and kissed me smack on the lips. Jace did not like that, at all. I tried to move my head but he squeezed harder. Then he forced his slimy, disgusting tongue into my mouth and bit my own. "Let go of her you bastard!" Jace yelled. My father stopped moving his mouth and tongue but still had it firmly on mine. He pulled back and looked back over at Jace.

     "Why should I? She is just so delectable. Much like her mother and my mate." He licked the side of my face slowly while looking at Jace.

     "Jace." I whimper.

     He looks at me tearing his eyes off of my father. "It's going to be alright. Just focus on me okay?" I nodded as best I could, trying my hardest not to cry. When me father finally let go I was on the verge of breaking down completely.

     "Now then. I want to get something off my chest before we do anything else." Dad said with an evil grin in Jace's direction. I felt absolute pain in my stomach as he punched me super hard. "This. *punch* Is. *punch* What *punch* You. *punch* Get. *punch* For leaving with your whore of a mother." I hung there breathless and in pain.

     "Stop!" Jace yelled.

     "Oh but she needs to be punished. She left when she wasn't supposed to. I was planning something very special for us that night, and she left."

     "What do you mean special?" I wheezed. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back by my hair making me scream and Jace snarl viciously.

     "That was the night I was going to take you for the first time." he growled in my ear. "And now that you're older I can do it with no problems." My eyes widened as I realized what he meant. He was going to rape me the night we left. And now, he has the chance to do it.

     "No! You wont touch her!" Jace growled struggling with his chains. I stood there with tears streaming down my face.

     "Okay I have had about enough of you." Dad left me and walked up to the wall on the side of us and flicked on a light. On the wall was a vast selection of knives and weapons. Everything known to man and wolf. He took his time picking one out and when he did, he picked a medium sized knife with a sharp blade that glinted in the light when he held it up to examine it. He walked over to Jace with a cruel smile.

     "What are you doing?" I asked in a panic. "No. No get away from him! Please!" I begged once I realized what he was planning. He didn't listen, instead he walked up to Jace and rammed the knife into his arm making Jace scream out in agony. "Stop! Stop hurting him please!"

     He repeatedly stabbed Jace's arms and legs. "Jace!" I screamed. I struggled against the chains trying to get to my mate. "Stop it!" I sobbed. He finally stopped his attack on my mate, leaving Jace bloody and limp.

     "I'll be back tomorrow. Until then," Dad unchained Jace making him fall in a heap on the floor. Then he came up to me and unchained me. I was about to run to Jace, but Dad stopped me. "You don't move an inch until I am out that door do you understand me?" he growled gripping my arm tightly. I nodded my head yes frantically. "Until tomorrow my love." He let go of me and took his time in leaving the room. When he was gone I ran over to Jace.