Chapter Twenty Eight ~Victoria's Secret Commercial~

Jace

Victoria’s Secret Commercial

Small author’s note here: I’m very bad with time like in weeks or months or days or whatever, so this may confuse a few people. Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow I decided to put it in the story. In the story Thanksgiving is tomorrow as well so it’s still November. In the chapters before this it was like its November and then a while into November. It’s a few days before Thanksgiving. That’s what I want y’all to know. Now ONTO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Three Weeks Later**

                I heard Alex giggle as I kissed her still smooth tummy under the covers. I smiled and crawled up her body until I was hovering over her. I leaned my weight on my elbows, not putting any of it on her. Ever since she told me she was pregnant she’s had this glow and this peaceful aura around her. She has so happy and relaxed about everything.

                Mostly because I kept her away from anything that could stress her out in the slightest. I knew it bugged her I was keeping things from her, but I would never keep something from her that she absolutely needed to know.

                “Good morning,” she giggled.

                “Good morning, mate,” I replied, leaning down to peck her lips, rubbing her tummy. She started pushing at my chest and scrambled out of the bed. She raced to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. She’s had morning sickness for the last couple days now, so I wasn’t too worried about it. I knew it was normal, but I couldn’t help but worry just a tiny bit. I rushed to her side and held her hair out of the way. The entire time she was telling me to leave; that seeing her like this was embarrassing. I merely shook my head and rubbed her back.

                When she was finished she brushed her teeth and used mouthwash before lying back in bed. I brushed my own teeth and sat next to her in the bed. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it while she gave me a soft smile.

                “We should go downstairs for breakfast,” I said. She sighed got out of bed, going over to our closet to get one of my hoodies. It was starting to get colder here and she was always shivering, even when we were inside. I have to ask her what she wants to do for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

                I grabbed her hand once she was in my hoodie that reached past her thighs and lead her downstairs. Mom and Dad were already eating while Dad read the paper. He nodded at me and I returned it with a nod of my own. We didn’t have the solid relationship we had before I mated with Alex, but we were civil and he was slowly but surely starting to accept Alex.

                I turned on the stove and started to make the batter for blueberry pancakes. Alex smiled and reached up on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek. I chuckled and sighed as she hugged me from behind, resting her head between my shoulder blades. After breakfast I went to my office to manage some pack business while Alex went back to our room to relax. Ever since she told me she was pregnant she’s been sluggish and tired. She often took naps in the middle of the day and overslept in the mornings.