Chapter Twenty Three~ Entertainment~

Alex

We all laughed as Brant and Sammy imitated Sasha and Jace before I came here.

"But baby," Sammy/Sasha whined. "Come on I want to get laid."

"Then go find one of your toys," Brant/Jace said.

"But I want you baby," she whined. We all laughed as Sammy started dry humping Brant's leg like a dog in heat. Sammy laughed so hard she fell on her ass with tears in her eyes. People all around us in the mall as we were being way too loud, but we couldn't stop laughing even if our lives depended on it. I had to lean on Lalia as my stomach began to cramp and she had to lean on me as well as we laughed so hard we cried.

When we all managed to settle down again we continued shopping. We had been here about two hours now, one of them in the food court.

"Let's go to Hot Topic!" I yelled, pointing at one of my favorite stores ever.

"Let's go!" Lalia said. She grabbed my hand and we ran into the amazing store. While we had been in the Lakeland Square Mall, she and I had gotten really close. We like the same music, the same bands, the same books, the same foods, and we dressed very similarly.

We both looked over the band shirts, but I couldn't find anything I wanted. I looked at the jewelry and found an anklet with anchors around it. I bought that, a Black Butler lanyard, a Sleeping with Sirens bracelet, Attack on Titan merch, a Supernatural locket with Sam and Dean in it, the anti-possession symbol on the front, and the logo on the back. You know, 'Saving people, hunting things; the family business.' I also got a Maleficent phone case for my IPhone 5s. Jace surprised me with it a few days ago and it was filled with everyone's cell numbers.

Lalia bought a few shirts and a Bring Me the Horizon belt. Brant and Sammy didn't get anything. They didn't much like it. Lalia and I almost screamed when they said they didn't like Hot Topic. Who doesn't like Hot Topic?!

Well, I guess everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

Lalia and I banged our heads along to Theory of a Deadman's song Bad Girlfriend played. It was freaking awesome.

When we left the store our hands were full with black bags and we met Brant and Sammy at Barnes Coffee Shop. I think that's what it's called anyway.

"We should probably start heading back," Brant mused.

"Why?" Sammy wined. "We haven't even gone to Victoria's Secret yet."

"Gram called," Brant said. "He said that our mates were staring to get lonely."

"Are you sure it isn't just Gram that wants his mate to himself?" Sammy teased. Brant blushed and tried to hide his grin behind his coffee cup.

"Why would you even want to go to Victoria's Secret anyway?" I asked her. She grinned wickedly.

"I have to entertain my mate somehow, right?"

"Ewe, Sammy," Lalia and I said in unison.

"Oh come on!" she rolled her eyes. "Hey Alex?"

"Ya?"

"When do you plan on mating with Jace?" she asked casually. I chocked on air.

"What?" I coughed.

"When are you and Jace gonna mate?" she repeated. "It's a legit question."