Chapter Nine -Isn't Bush Gardens supposed to be a good thing?

*Revised*

Alex

     When we arrived at Bush Gardens I jumped out of the car and squealed like a fan girl at a concert. It's been so long since I've been here. "Someone's excited." Jace chuckled coming up behind me grabbing my waist stopping me from jumping up and down.

     "Well yeah. I haven't been here in years!" I said stepping out of his embrace. When we were all situated we walked over to the trolley bus port thingy. We had to wait  for a few minutes for it to get here. When it did get here we all climbed into one of the rows with me in the middle. Jace intertwined our fingers as I leaned my head on his shoulder listening to what my mom was saying. After about 5 minutes we arrived at the front gates.

     "Come on, Let's go get the passes." Jace said. We all walked to the both to get passes. Jace got ours first and let mom fill out her information. I walked over to the souvenier cart to look at some stuffed animas. When mom finished we each had our passes and we went to the thingies that let us in. When we were in we decided to eat. We went to the café and ate on the top floor. Jace and I ordered a chicken platter while mom got the fish.

     "So Jace. Is it hard being an alpha?" Mom asked after we had put our orders in.

     "I guess. Sometimes it's hard and other times it's easy. It can get really complicated at times too." He answered.

     "Do you think you will always protect my baby girl if you're always so busy?" she asked sweetly but her eyes were hard.

     I gave her a pointed look saying 'Mom. Shut up.' but Jace just said, "I will always put her first. You have my word on that."

     Mom seemed satisfied with his answer. I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. When our food got to us, it covered the whole table. When we each had our own plates of the food we wanted, we all dug in. After a few minutes of conversation, Jace put his hand on my thigh. I tensed a little and dropped my fork. I tried to move my leg but he just tightened his grip not letting me move more than a few centimeters if that. I gave him a pointed look that said, 'Jace. Move your hand.' but he was looking at my mom talking about something. After a few moments of him keeping it still I relaxed a little and continued eating.

      A few minutes later you know what he does? He moves his hand up! I'm going to kill him. I paused mid chew and gave him the same look again, but again he just ignored it. Using the hand that wasn't holding my fork, I grabbed his hand and moved it off me. He just smirked and put his hand back but higher on my thigh. Like I said.

     I'm going to kill him.

     Thankfully he didn't move it any further up, so I thank god for that. When we were finished eating, we decided to go on the Cheetah Hunt, since it was right there across the café. Mom didn't want to go one so it was just me and Jace. The wait was about 20 minutes so we talked and held hands in line. When it was our turn to get in, we buckled up. The assistant person was a girl, and she kept sending him suggestive glances. She even touched him where she really shouldn't of. If you know what I mean. I gripped the bars so hard my knuckles were turning white. Jace put his hand on my thigh again and I calmed down. I closed my eyes as the other assistant checked my seat and left without so much as a second glance. Then we were off.

     After the ride Jace caught me looking at the large stuffed cheetahs. He grabbed the one I was looking at and went to pay for it without saying a word. He did give my a peck on the cheek though. When he came back he handed me the toy and smiled. I just giggled and shook my head smiling back. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we went back to my mom. We walked around a little bit and even got to see the new tiger cubs. They are so cute!

     After walking for a little bit, we all went on The Conga River Rapids. My mom and I got wet, but Jace got soaked! Mom and I were laughing so hard we actually fell to the floor, while Jace mocked glared at us, but you could tell he was trying hard not to laugh himself. After we had gotten a hold of ourselves, we went on a few more roller coasters. Then we went to see the Madagascar show. About 5 minutes before it started I had to pee. I told mom and Jace that I would be right back. I peck mom on the cheek and pecked Jace on the lips, lingering for a few seconds, before going to the bathroom, on the other side of the building.

     When I was finished I washed my hands and stepped out of the bathroom. But I did not expect what happened next. I felt myself being pulled to a cold hard chest roughly and something cover my mouth. I tried screaming but it was all muffled by the cloth. Before I passed out I yelled at Jace through mate-mind-link, yeah I learned that in the car on the way here. Anyway back to me being kidnapped.

     I yelled out, Jace! before the darkness yanked me down into its depths.